London (change)
Today 20°C / 14°C
Tomorrow 21°C / 15°C
4 messages
21/07/2013 at 13:40
Hi all again ,as said were moving to new house Norfolk and need a new hover type mower, lawns are if put altogether about a tennis court all easy access im getting a hover as its Kate who likes mowing and that's the truth of it, cus i do most of the heavy stuff anybody got a recommendation for us many thanks Alan
21/07/2013 at 18:03

Ours is like this http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=110&storeId=10151&partNumber=340838 although I don't remember spending that much on it - think we got a good deal in a sale.  

It's fine, easy enough to use - OH usually does the mowing but I do it sometimes and it's no problem and I'm a girl.  

22/07/2013 at 15:24
Dove how about that i found them on the net while i waited for any proper opinions i could trust (not the adds) and it was the one youv got, it does look good and ??85 Argos so many thanks for that miduck Alan
31/07/2013 at 18:22

I'm trying to decide whether to buy a new lawn mower as the drive has gone on mine.  My mower is a Wolf & is about 7 years old.  The drive went about 2 years ago & I think it cost me about £100, I'm not sure whether to have it repaired again but not sure if it would be better to buy a new one because of its age.  I'd be glad of any thoughts.

email image
4 messages