Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Facebook Rose Competition

Hello,

I do hope I don't get into any trouble posting this on here or annoy anyone, sorry if I have. Garden News Magazine are holding a readers Rose competition and I am one of the entrants.
The competition is held on facebook and I wondered if any of you on here who have a facebook account would mind voting for me? All you have to do is 'like' the picture.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=909079839108325&set=a.909079442441698.1073741827.133527223330261&type=1&theater

I don't mean to sound cheeky asking this so sorry if I do, it would just be amazing if my rose won as I bought it with my partner last year to celebrate our engagement and I am planning on using it in my wedding bouquet, so it means a lot to me.

Of course there are lots of other lovely entries on there so you may like somebody else's more than mine lol

• Thank you very much Philippa image

I don't expect many people to have it but you never know unless you try as they say! image

• LesleyKLesleyK Posts: 4,029

I have it - just been for a look and I really liked itimage  Congratulations on your engagement.  

• Orchid LadyOrchid Lady Posts: 5,800

I'm not on FB any more sorry, but it was I would have voted for you.  Belated congratulations from me too image

• Busy Bee2Busy Bee2 Posts: 1,005

I did it - I'm the one who looks like a creepy fortune teller! image  Congrats xx

• hogweedhogweed Posts: 4,053

A like from me. You now have 13.

'Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement' - Helen Keller
  • Awwww thank you everyone! It really means a lot and thanks for your lovely comments image

• LynLyn Posts: 23,190

I dont do facebook either, but if I did I would willingly vote for you. Hope you win and congrats on forth coming wedding,♥♥♥

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• LynLyn Posts: 23,190

Woops, posted by mistake. Sorry folks.

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,139

I'm sorry, I'm not on Facebook either - but many congratulations on your engagement and I hope you get lots of votes image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Thanks Lyn and Dove image Fingers crossed, looks like I have got tough competition though so I won't get my hopes up lol