Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 51 replies

NGLittleSeedlings

Hello,

I do hope I don't get into any trouble posting this on here or annoy anyone, sorry if I have. Garden News Magazine are holding a readers Rose competition and I am one of the entrants.
The competition is held on facebook and I wondered if any of you on here who have a facebook account would mind voting for me? All you have to do is 'like' the picture.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=909079839108325&set=a.909079442441698.1073741827.133527223330261&type=1&theater

I don't mean to sound cheeky asking this so sorry if I do, it would just be amazing if my rose won as I bought it with my partner last year to celebrate our engagement and I am planning on using it in my wedding bouquet, so it means a lot to me.

Of course there are lots of other lovely entries on there so you may like somebody else's more than mine lol

NG.......don't do Facebook I'm afraid but If I did, I'd vote for you

Belated congratulations on your engagement too

NGLittleSeedlings

Thank you very much Philippa

I don't expect many people to have it but you never know unless you try as they say!

LesleyK

I have it - just been for a look and I really liked it  Congratulations on your engagement.  

Orchid Lady

I'm not on FB any more sorry, but it was I would have voted for you.  Belated congratulations from me too 

Advertisement

Lesley........I hope you did a "tick" or a "like" (whatever it is ) for me too

NG........well, that's 2 votes already so pays to be cheeky....tho I didn't think you were at all........if you don't ask, you don't get........best of luck anyway and please let us non Facebook people know the results

Busy Bee2

I did it - I'm the one who looks like a creepy fortune teller!   Congrats xx

hogweed

A like from me. You now have 13.

NGLittleSeedlings

Awwww thank you everyone! It really means a lot and thanks for your lovely comments

Lyn

I dont do facebook either, but if I did I would willingly vote for you. Hope you win and congrats on forth coming wedding,♥♥♥

Lyn

Woops, posted by mistake. Sorry folks.

Dovefromabove

I'm sorry, I'm not on Facebook either - but many congratulations on your engagement and I hope you get lots of votes 

NGLittleSeedlings

Thanks Lyn and Dove Fingers crossed, looks like I have got tough competition though so I won't get my hopes up lol

LesleyK

You've got 22 now

Advertisement

Lovely rose NGCards. I have liked it. Hope you win!!!

Edd

I do not have face book and never want it! I am sure it will be mandated one day unfortunately.

Good news is my OH does, so another vote on its way.

I can see your pic but do not know where the 'like' button is?

if i have to log in, then it will have to wait till the morning so i can get her details. and then like you

You might have to sweet talk me in-between ( is that how it works? ) or do i get instant friends that i have never heard of?

Edd.

NGLittleSeedlings

The like option is just below the photograph / above the comment box.
Thank you very much for your support, it does mean a lot

I know facebook isn't everyone's cup of tea, but for me it is a good way to keep in touch with people