Start a new thread

81 to 100 of 124 replies

LorraineP

Does anyone know how long it is before a new hellibore plant flowers?  I thought I read somewhere it is 7 years!

The potty gardener

Discodave- have a very happy birthday. Great selection on Hellebore, how can you not fall in love?

Verdun- that sounds wonderful, a picture would be great.

Figrat- what a beautiful Clematis, it has been added to my wish list. The Clematis and Hellebore look as if they were designed to go together.

Busy-Lizzie- the yellow is really cheerful. None are flowering in my garden yet. Your snowdrops are great. They make mine look pityfull.

Hollie-hock- everything in my 'garden'has to grow in pots.

LorraineP- welcome. This really is a great site.

I really love seeing everyones pics.

I guess I'm going to have to take some pictures then.
discodave
Bev Pounsett-Krynauw wrote (see)

Discodave- have a very happy birthday. Great selection on Hellebore, how can you not fall in love?

Thanks Bev Pounsett-Krynauw 

Advertisement

Bunny ...
Happy belated dave

Come on Verdun a video tour would be great
Can't do video. Wot u like? Will dog out camera tomorrow.
Always doing this Bunnysplanet......I mean DIG out camera. ,ha ha . Like most gardeners I guess I'm a bit sheepish about showing off plants but the way to look at it is to show other gardeners what certain plants look like, right?
Bunny ...
Definately good to do, a lot of us see things in books or tv we don't have ourselves or may never have but to see things in others gardens is more natural , seeing how they sit amongst other plants gives us ideas...certainly me as I'm still very new to this but want to learn and understand.
I would post pics if had anything worth posting ...as yet I don't .
Busy-Lizzie

Verdun you've been promising photos for ages and you give such good advice about perennials  - please dog out the camera soon or what about a last year's photo?

artjak

Welcome Lorraine p and happy gardening.

Val40
Verdun wrote (see)
I guess I'm going to have to take some pictures then.

Come on Verdun!! Really would like to see you garden as you paint a really great picture of all that you grow..

artjak

Is Verdun being coy?

Oakley Witch
I have decided that this year I wont be chopping everything too quickly. I will be leaving seedpods and heads as a bit of interest. Nothing really happening in the garden. My alliums are up but they are in pots. Can i move them in flower into the ground? Last years Aquillegias are starting to shoot but other than that...nowt

Advertisement

Bbbbbbbit shy Artjak! No, will take some pics. Maybe others will do same and I can envy theirs
Ok guys. Will make the effort on sat am. Do I get paid?
Bunny ...

No !!! goodness of your heart

I bought 2 hellebores today, had to drag myself away from them all calling for me to rescue them take them home

Also seeds, trays and modules, compost, feed, 2 roses, primroses and violas from the 'save me' section....

Busy-Lizzie

That pink one is stunning, Bunny.