Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 158 replies

KEF

Tardis has been ordered and will collect any who want to come  Party at mine Friday night 6pm onwards to give her  a big send off  Tardis will take everyone home at midnight and go back a day in time so no hangovers on Saturday 

Who is coming and what are you bringing peeps? 

hogweed
Thank you so much for the invite. I will bring some haggis canapes plus some uisge beatha (water of life). And some turnip crisps.

Is there a dress code? What about presents?
Dovefromabove

Yay!!!  I'm coming and I'm bringing Wonky!!!  I'll bring home made sloe gin and raspberry vodka and I'm pretty sure Wonky will bring some of that honey brandy she was talking about - shall I bring a cake as well?  Which one would you like?

KEF

I did mean to say what are we going to wear  Don't think we need pressies I might snaffle them 

Prize for best outfit....2Lbs of runner beans and a few toms 

Sounds good hogweed never had haggis or turnip crisps I've had parsnips ones 

KEF

Cake ?? Raspberry Vodka will suit me and Panda 

Advertisement

fidgetbones

I think we should start in the spa for a few treatments. (Ragdale Hall thermal spa) so you'll need a swimming costume and dressing gown.

Then I think the blackcurrant vodka should be about ready. Nice added to prosecco.

KEF

Neighbour has a large kids pool, hope that will do. I have 3 gazebos and one that I won that says Fosters all over it so that will be the bar. I've cleaned out one GH so we can put tables of food in there  Think I've got some clean fleece  Only have 10 chairs but grass isn't too wet  Also have a downstairs loo in case anyone can't manage the stairs later or isn't good on their pins 

Topbird

OH has just made some (more) pear, apple & nut strudel with fruit from the garden. Thought it might go with the autumnal wedding theme - have some rather nice vanilla ice cream to go with it too 

I'll bring some gin too - not a party without it....

Hazel --

Hope you all have a grand night....enjoy!

star gaze lily

Count me in Kef.

I'll bring some savoury snacky stuff and the pimms 

punkdoc

Room for any cocks?!?!

Obelixx

Sounds wonderful but I won't be able to join you as we have dance classes and new members to look after.   I shall send you some of my famous parmesan and oat biscuits for savouries and some lemon Carnival biscuits and some pink fizz.  A girl's gotta have pink fizz to celebrate..   

Fellas should be part if the fun.   I had a hag night as I invited boy and girl friends to mine - many moons ago.

fidgetbones

You can be an honorary hen, punkdoc.

LesleyK

It's the Tardis obelixx - you could have a lovely evening and be home before it's time to go to dance classes.  Gertie just jump on as the Tardis passes and join in.

Chicken drumsticks, frittata and egg mayo sarnies to keep in with the theme.  OH has hidden a really good bottle of brandy in the attic (to avoid temptation) but I'm sure he won't miss it.

Now off to search the wardrobe for something that fits.

Advertisement

KEF

Sounding good 

Men welcome Pdoc all gardeners welcome.

Anyone got any bunting type stuff ? I only have B/day & Xmas stuff

Obelixx the tardis is available at any time, sadly no David T, Lily scared him the last time   

KEF

I have a pirates and a witches outfit so think I'd best look for some glad rags 

Hazel --

LesleyK a-  too far away.y.y.y.y.y.y.y.y.y.y

archiepem

hen party ,can i bring the girls KEF

Hostafan1

when our friends got married we were invited to both hen and stag do. They weren't sure which we'd prefer.