Start a new thread

1 to 12 of 12 replies

I didn't realise it was the first day of spring today, but after having said that I think spring came for me inspite of the cold weather, more like winter today....maybe that's why I forgot. I have spent the afternoon sewing Cosmos seeds and now I have quite a few containers on my window ledge. Even though I live in a flat I do grow things and last year I was thrilled when I was able to successfully grow Cosmos seed. This morning when I was out I had my usual coffee and muffin and started planning in my mind some of the things I need to do in the garden that I look after, it was like the bulb of spring within me starting to unfold her petals and open up.
sotongeoff

It is the 1st March today-the first day of spring is 21stMarch-isn't it children?

That's not what I heard, ha ha
marshmello

It's March the 20th actually.  Not the 1st or the 21st.

Think I better keep taking the tablets, ha ha,

Advertisement

figrat
Flower bird wrote (see)
... it was like the bulb of spring within me starting to unfold her petals and open up.

What a lovely turn of phrase!

That woke you all up.......mind you I think it's me who is half asleep! Never mind. Don't think I can change the thread title. Thanx figrat don't feel my thread is a waste of space now!!!!
discodave

This is still winter flower, the first day of spring is around the 20th March isnt it? 

Yes, dave and Geoff, my brother sent me a text from Australia saying it was the first day of spring today here............I feel a right wally!
sotongeoff

Here is your wally hat

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/Waldo_hat_zps624ee612.gif