Start a new thread

181 to 200 of 29,275 replies

kate1123

Santa says he already knew

FloBear

Phlox hahaha. I like that one.

sotongeoff

I am in my bunker-is it safe for me to come out now?

gardeningfantic

iris..doh!  very good.. and very clever... oh well i will have to try and win that trip to the moon another way.. was sooooo looking forward to that..

sotongeoff

There will be another chance at some point-just watch this space

It was obvious from 5 minutes in that Adam was sure to go last night-and if the final decision as to what team one was down to LS it was again obvious who he would pick-a little bit of shenanigans methinks.

Advertisement

kate1123

A little bit, a huge chocolate bar of shenanigans, I would have been around to the chocolate shop for my complimentary cocktail within minutes Have a look at Nicks website

My First in the Field tomato seedlings are static, why? What compensation are you offering?

Lottiebeans

Definitely cooler today, got my old lady cardigan on at the moment. Kate, can you send that rain over here please? My poor allotment is parched and I can't use the hose.

Am busy planning my birthday tea party at the moment - you are of course all invited. The nastertiums have started to flower (3 flowers so far) but they're not quite the colour I hoped they'd be, more a pale yellow with red splotches. A miracle they have survived at all really as Alfie kept walking on them.

kate1123

Lottie is this your half year party?? 

I cannot believe it about the nasturtiums, I wanted to win Mine are not happy.

sotongeoff

Kate-don't know where you are going wrong-tomatoes not happy, nasturtiums not happy ,you not happy-what can we do to make amends?

Lottie-why is there another birthday tea-your birthday has been and gone or do potato queens get official birthdays?

Am composing my hotel review

Lottiebeans

Yes Kate, the half year party and the celebration of the big birthday with the 0 at the end. Am having afternoon tea in the garden (so of course it will rain, but being a scout I am prepared!). There will be lots of cake.

Have my nastertiums won, or did Geoff beat me to it? Talk to yours nicely, am sure they will perk up.

sotongeoff

Your nasturtiums are the first to flower Lottie-what prize would you like?

Have sent my review- will link to it when it is published so you can review the review-but only if you are nice or I shall

Lottiebeans

Would like a windmill please!

I am nice!

Lottiebeans

And yes, potato queens do get official birthdays. But only one tea party - haven't had one so far! My friends are making bunting, cupcakes and table decorations.

Advertisement

kate1123

Soooooooooo jealous.

What numpty put Beechgrove on at the same time as GW?

sotongeoff

For goodness sake -have one of these

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/large-1673.jpg

sotongeoff

Beechgrove repeated on Sunday at12.00

GW repeated on BBC Scotland Saturday 6.50

kate1123

Thanks for the Toffee Apple and the TV guide, still think it is poor planning.

sotongeoff

It probably is-but if you live in Scotland Beechgove may take precedence over GW -why it has been moved from tonight is another matter-send off a strongly worded e-mail

On hospital run soon