20,041 to 20,060 of 29,275 replies

Nola
Oh, Happy Christmas too!
Missed adding that one Geoff, sorry
Bunny ...

Thinking this may be better geoff..

Lottiebeans

Pam, have seen message and replied!

Like the thermal suit Bunny! Not checked the weather for here yet - is it really going to get that cold again?

OH and son watching a film at the moment so my programmes are recording - I hope!  Except that I forgot to set it for Countryfile so will have to iplayer that.

I've decided that now the new shower is in (screen fitted today) I need to give the walls a fresh coat of paint. Trouble is I only need a little bit as its a small bathroom and one half is tiled. I might try asking on freecycle if anyone's got a half finished pot of paint! No harm in asking.

Miss Becks

Oh Lottie. If only we were closer. I have loads of half tins of all colours here, doing nothing.

Bunny ...
Think it's be useless walking lab olive I wouldn't get lost

Snow, artic winds ...need I say more .

Ohhh paint, same here tub after tub after tub...will need to redecorate house to use it up. ...although it does need done, splatter from dog isn't that appealing , should've painted house muddy brown .

Advertisement

Bunny ...
Haaaaa iPad.... Useless...USEFUL even
Deanos Diggin It

ipad users! Seek Gardeners World grow ya own app! For someone like you Beck's! It would be a blessing! 

Right! I best do one! Goodnight All! 

Miss Becks

Will look for that Dean! Thanks! Night.

Bunny ...
Ooooh downloading !! Thanks dean, night
Miss Becks

£3.99 Dean! For telling me the same as what is on the back of the seed packet! I'll keep my money in the bank thanks, and get free advice off here.

Bunny ...
I'm happy to pay it, off to get a mini magnum now..
sotongeoff

I will offer advice for £1.99 and maltesers-in your face GW

(usual t&c's apply)

Miss Becks

Geoff. I pay for nothing I can get for free! You can still send Maltesers though!

sotongeoff

Lottie when are you collecting the paint-you know where I live

I will pay people to take my advice-cannot do better than that

Bunny ...
I may still be asking advice..... Again

Advertisement

sotongeoff

Just send me the invoice to the usual address

Miss Becks

Well, that's madam in bed. I'll have me an hour of peace and quiet now!

Lovetogarden

I'm off to bed too, didn't sleep well last night so am tired, enjoy your hour of peace Becks.

Goodnight all.

Bunny ...
Night , hope you sleep better.