Start a new thread

20,121 to 20,140 of 29,275 replies

sotongeoff

Bjay-Agapanthus it my experience are hardy plants-and he did measure the rooms wonder what happened to that?

Does anyone need a cleaner??

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/leg-avenue-naughty-french-maid-cost_zps0284ea62.jpg

Matty2

Like the sound of that fridge magnet, just about sums up my lifestyle, sometimes to OH despair.

I see the Richard lll prog is 1 1/2 hours long. Will I stay awake?

Pennine Petal
Oops, just saw the date in the later post, can't say I remember much except the blue smocked gingham dresses that mam made for me.
Matty2

Oh and Flo a scrummy piece of cake as a reward for being brave please 

WW tomorrow so it will have to be cyber cake.

Thanks geoff, I have a large flower pot (flowerpot men size) and always wanted to put one in it.

Advertisement

FloBear

Peace forkers. I'm enjoying the chilledoutness after what turned out to be reflexology this morning. I never usually know what I'm going for as Anna does all sorts of therapies and we decide when I get there as to what's best that day.

Glyn, I'm not malade, thankyouforyourconcern. I wittered on yesterday about my marmalade making exploits because it went fine, then went wrong then turned out fine again. I thought Flomarmalade would be a bit long but I think it will have to be.

Hello Bookertoo, glad there's someone else who finds dusting a bore. I find that after a couple of weeks it doesn't get any worse

Cyber cake on the way Bjay. Any kind you like.

Matty2

Aaaah 

I don't dust either, do vacuum as certain dog's hair gets everywhere.

FloBear

Done!

The observant and/or pedantic among you will notice that my avatar is a jar from last year but this year's batch looks the same except for the date

jo4eyes

NO I dont iron dusters, nor underware, come on......

Welcome back Glyn.

Ok the cupboard sort out/clean has now ground to a halt for the day. Knackered & my vision is threatening to play up- a sure sign overdoing things. Have rescued a lot of daughter's things from various cupboards, need another box for charity collection & we'd better go to the tip sometime again!!

At least now I shall stop feeling guilty everytime I open certain cuboard doors, but remember with fondness JEEMAR, who egged us all one one Spring, bless her. Nice lady.

The boiler has 'cocked a snook' (?) at us by starting to whistle. We both yelled at it & not a peep since....oh no, I'll kill it!! J.

jo4eyes

BTW dusting certainly doesnt get done regularly around here nowadays. I soon discovered last yr, when having the chemo that nobody noticed, nor cared. I did a bit, but have soon learnt to ignore it.

Drat, need to replace stuff into the 'airing' cupboard & then we'll make a start on meal. Well she offered! J.

sotongeoff

signsthatwinterisonthewayoutandspringisonitsway-watch

Gone 5- just getting gloomy enough for head-lights

Sue H
Advice for all us light dusters - buy light wood furniture I.e.pine or ash.
sotongeoff

Flo nice avatar-

-Sue you need to get avatared (sp?)- that face with no face is scary

I vacuumed this morning- Cody thought I needed dirt in the bedroom-no smutty remarks needed -that is my job

Advertisement

Sue H
Geoff didn't realise I didn't have a face. Looks ok here!
Will get son to sort it!
Bunny ...
Evening

My been busy haven't you, old book, ancient computers..hehe ping pong game I remember that, computer lesson at school was zx spectrum typing in gobbledygook for something to happen I can't mind what.
Losing dusters, ironing dusters... Ironing & dusting what is that?

Geoff good pics , room sizes tend to be on the 'paper ' version they hand out these days ...or is with ours.

Welcome back home from Hong Kong , hopefully you will cath your sleep up....along with the rest of us non sleepers...maybe it's a full moon , is it dunno.

Freezing day all types of weather, slight snow on ground walking doggy olive, sleeting now grrrrr.
Bargains to be had in b&q half price plants who was I to ignore
Spent our Xmas vouchers a last

Marmalade not something I've ever made...or jam actually, maybe one day...when I start home brewing
Thought I'd bake carrot cake tomo but freeze half...does it freeze ? Not sure .

Time to have a browse.
Deanos Diggin It

Good Evening, You Forking Folk!

Geoff!......I'll gladly take the cleaner off your hands 

Welcome home safe n sound Glyn! 

Good to see you have all been playing nicely today! 

And where did that weekend go! 

Miss Becks

I'd just like to clarify I don't iron dusters. When I said I found mine in the ironing pile, to give you a better picture, I meant in amongst the last pile of clothes I took out the tumble dryer and just threw on my chair in the living room. In a heap. Not a neat pile.

Geoff was the one who presumed I was going to iron it.

sotongeoff

Yeah right- of course you dont

psst-she does really- and socks and underwear and towels and flannels.................

Evening Dean