Start a new thread

20,661 to 20,680 of 29,275 replies

Caz W
FloMarmalade wrote (see)

And I haven't got a dongle.

Flo - you're better off without one

Bunny ...
Yes in pine forests flo ...move north love , oh I can look at your chin, not many without dongles these days I find
Matty2

I do not drink as much as Bunny by sound of it - 15min drive to buy a bottle of wine- not me - got plenty in the loft

Well Bunny will i see your little camper vans at the NEC?? Won't buy one just nosey like looking at geoffs house

FloBear

Hahahahahaha Bunny

Bunny ...
Haha hence the reason we drive for it, we don't drink enough at moment ! Couldn't be assssed to get ladder out carry upstairs and climb in loft for it though

No we are only small , maybe one day will be at a show , NEC mainly big converters who just churn em out
Do you have caravan ?

Advertisement

Matty2

Yes - my little snail house on wheels Poorly at moment - damp - for some reason not covered by manufacturers damp warranty so got to pay hence no money

Need a new awning, perhaps I can borrow one of Becks greenhouses and hang curtains up?

Not had aglass of wine snce saturday either

Bunny ...
Awww cute we lived in a hobby tourer for 2years hehe, loved it ...would go back in one .
Greenhouse would work, link them together..double awning , curtains to match and a welcome mat ..perfect .
Caz W
Rosa carriola wrote (see)
Not had aglass of wine snce saturday either

BJay - are you sure??  You seem to be slurring a bit

Bunny ...
Ps caravans get damp easy not ventilation not enough, weather and insulation poor .
Cute but a bvgger .
Matty2

And a frilly table cloth and matching lamp with dog bed matching as well 

Caz W

Sweet dreams everyone - g'night

Bunny ...
Sounds just the job !

I need to make seat cover or someone to make as soon as open van door lab olive pounces in onto seat ready to go somewhere **rolls eyes smiley**
Big feet=big paw prints .

We plan to get away the three of us soon *cough* should be a laugh
Matty2

And a frilly table cloth and matching lamp with dog bed matching as well 

And it's not me that's slurring it's Bunny

Advertisement

Matty2

Postings gone odd

We bought one with end bathroom had to fit dog for his bedroom! Also has removable carpets - Oscar has very large hairy feet they don't leave prints they leave splodges.

FloBear

Night all. I'm having to wait up in case OH can't get a lift back from the leavinbg do he's gone to tonight.

Matty2

Night all from me as well

Bunny ...
Hehe I blame the iPad for mixing letters and miss I g S om e

Aww we had a 5berth bedroom at back (fixed bed)with bathroom at back , 'vanity sink' kitchen with seating then seating /lounge/bed at end ...plus awning which we flagged out and had flag stepping stones to front of plot

We didn't have dog then but had removable mats , we were on and on the site build so wellies a door .