'Tonto doesn't mind'

Hi Ho Silver away

Ride into tomorrow today

But who was that masked man you say

That was the Lone Ranger

Hi Ho Silver by Quantum Leap

Broke Back Mountain wasn't the first

09/02/2013 at 16:26

The Virginian was the one I was thinking of earlier. Been busy, come back in and still chatting about the same thing Everyone must have very long memories-longer when we all pull together - sounds like a cue for a sci fi movie/story/tv prog 

Horrible day, not been out but OH just said the damp murk seems to be creeping inside the house. Even cats ahve stayed curled up without their early afternoon stroll

09/02/2013 at 16:29

Pam ! Brilliant !!!

Phew - just had a lucky escape . I was soaking the Hibiscus rootball in OH tea mug. He's just come back just as I was rinsing it off.

Well, it was the right size and it will be going in the dishwasher.

I'ld love a little peach tree.

09/02/2013 at 16:31

Right - fire lit and moved into Big room. Soon be cosy and very warm 

09/02/2013 at 16:33
I love sci fi

Great stuff Pam

A lot of memories today, been outside with customers...brrrrrr very cold, dog walk time now then fire time
09/02/2013 at 16:34

Left Oh wrestling with acer trying to get it into its new pot, what a job. The pot is slightly tapered a t the bottom so we have had to trim the roots, just hope it survives the rough treatment. Lost a few branches as well time will tell.

My Dad used to love cowboy film, OH still does.

Been listing a few things on ebay, clothes that are too big free listings this weekend.

We have had a lovely day here, quite spring like, getting cold now though.

Prawn and mushroom Biryani for tea. Meant to get some Naan bread when shopping but forgot.

09/02/2013 at 16:43

Ooops boobed again. Quantum jump sang 'Hi Ho Silver Away' not Quantum Leap

Really funny and was banned by the BBC for a while because of it's references to drugs and homosexuality.

09/02/2013 at 16:47
I know not cowboys'n'injuns, but does anyone remember Whirlybirds?
09/02/2013 at 16:48

Pam

Yes-more stuff here on e-bay today as well

Jean has put the hibiscus in the washing machine and planted a mug

Chris has been watching wrestling -another old Saturday afternoon pastime

Flo made it through the rain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqApdSxbwak

09/02/2013 at 16:49

Becks, I didn't notice how much the peach trees were but that garden centre is by no means inexpensive!

Risotto with celeriac, blue cheese and ham for tea,sitting about on chinese leaves. It's a bit of an experiment with veg box items. Forgot wine but a little dry sherry will probably do.

09/02/2013 at 16:52
sotongeoff wrote (see)

Didn't sound great on my tinny laptop speakers but got the idea. Wish I could sing and play the piano.

09/02/2013 at 16:54
figrat wrote (see)
I know not cowboys'n'injuns, but does anyone remember Whirlybirds?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp5gVv8Q048

09/02/2013 at 16:58
FloMarmalade wrote (see)
sotongeoff wrote (see)

Didn't sound great on my tinny laptop speakers but got the idea. Wish I could sing and play the piano.

Its OK Flo-neither can I -have no visible talents but can remember anything TV related-sad but true

09/02/2013 at 17:05

My My! You have all been very busy! 

I remember all them old programmes when younger! 

High Chaparral! (Probably spelt wrong!) Loved it! Blue Boy was my favourite! Just like me! Shy n retiring! 

09/02/2013 at 17:08

Snowed earlier, raining now, 1°, so haven't been out except to feed horses. Been sorting through photos and sticking them in album. It was so lovely and warm and sunny in Ravello, loads of Busy-Lizzies under trees and the sea so blue!

Great poem P. Pam.

09/02/2013 at 17:16

Just made a banana cake (loaf) with an old banana. Suddenly felt need to be active, Whoops with points and cake

Just sorted out my evenings viewing - Marple - now, First Wives Club- 7

New french detective - 9 

Just have to remember to stay awake

09/02/2013 at 17:16

PP........

09/02/2013 at 17:17
Aww! Chuck and Pete!
Back to spring cleaning the bathroom.
09/02/2013 at 18:17

Done the bathroom including laying the new vinyl flooring - slightly skewed but I don't care! Now for tea and biscuits, think I deserve them!

Been reading about the storm in USA. And we grind to a halt with a few inches of snow. They're getting 3ft in some places and lots of people without power. Grim.

Watching a film this evening, although not sure what!

09/02/2013 at 18:30

Yo Dude's! 

My working week is done! Did an hour on the plot n now winding down!

Visited my garden buddies house who is doing the seed sowing! he's never done it before, but wanted to get involved! The reason I sowed so early! Time on our side if it goes "Tit's Up" 

Was awarded a few cold ones! Which is why I am probably rambling! 

Found a skip full of these today!

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/18463.jpg?width=544&height=350&mode=max

Don't they just make perfect planters?

Need help too! What's this?

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/18465.jpg?width=544&height=350&mode=max

Right! Best go entertain !  My recently deseased buddies partner is in want a rant I feel ! 

He shall be fed n watered! Thank God! I am starving!