Start a new thread

21,141 to 21,160 of 29,275 replies

sotongeoff

Weather news

Cold for a bit longer,then wet, then with a bit of luck by the end of the week- mild and sunny

Orange balls Southampton

Inkadog

Most libraries here have e-books you can borrow on-line for your device. I do that when I've read all the new mysteries from our own little library. When I worked at the school last week I checked on the building progress of the new library--the building is up--should be done in May. Can't wait!!!

Matty2

How daft!

OH spent ages cutting out monthly cards for my flower seeds so that I could organise them. I went into sitting area to find Oscar dog  (looking sheepish or doggish)  chewing up one of the cards - OH had used a Bonio box to make that card. In a  way my fault, left box open on floor,

figrat
I think Grid may be calling itself clogherhead.

Advertisement

sotongeoff

Not sure figrat-just seems a daft subject to start

Matty2

Geoff - sent you message

Matty2

job done

Lottiebeans

Thanks all for your kind words. I have to be strong and supportive for my Mum, who is sandwiched between the two - her father and her son - so I'm holding it all in. I feel I can offload on you lot here, and you guys don't mind.

Did a bit of 'gardening therapy', just popped a few seeds (thanks Dean!) into potting compost but its good to make a start. I also bought some Vivaldi potatoes at the GC so they are now chitting! 

Lilylouise
I was sorry to read your news Lottie - I hope your brothers operation is a success and that you work things out for your dear Grandad
Love
Pam x
Sue H
Lottie sorry to hear how things are. My thoughts are with you
Who is clogerhead! Daft name.
sotongeoff

He comes and goes Sue

Night all

Dovefromabove

Good morning forkers   The robin's awake in the garden and I'm on my second cuppa - got a trip to the dentist then work ahead of me.  

Lottie, sorry to hear what a tough time you're all having  Hope things get better soon.

Looking at his past posts I don't think Clogherhead is Grid - but that was a very strange thread he started 

By the way, Clogherhead is a place in Ireland (Mr Google says so )

Advertisement

Pennine Petal
Morning Dove, just waiting for my porridge and thinking about clearing the snow off the car! Brrrrrrr
Gary Hobson

Morning forkers,

About 3 inches of snow overnight here. So used a snow shovel to clear some ground to put down some bread.

There's a heavy covering sticking to the trees which looks pretty.

Am hoping there was no horse in my egg this morning.

Girasole

Morning Forkers

No snow yet in Cambridge but in the meantime we have rain! Take care all of you in the snow areas - I know it looks pretty but can be dangerous 

Anyone watch the BAFTAs last night?

I hope you all have a good week and you just never know we might even manage to get out into our gardens at some point.

S.

Lovetogarden

Morning Folks.

Gary, Don't like the sound of that snow, I'm heading down your way later this morning, so I hope it has all gone by the time I get there. We have had a sprinkling here but it looks wet and there is no ice on the pond.

Have a good week fellow forkers, will catch up when I get back.

Chris.

Gary Hobson

The main roads around here should be clear (but possibly slow). And everywhere does look pretty.

I watched BAFTAs last night. Think I would like Lincoln. I'd just watched National Treasure (adventure story about freemasons and the US constitition) on BBC3 just before - so was well into in that frame of mind.