London (change)
Today 13°C / 11°C
Tomorrow 12°C / 8°C
13/02/2013 at 15:33

That's sad Pam, especially when she was the last link with your Mum.  Hope we can all try and cheer you up a little bit.  xx

13/02/2013 at 15:34

Pam -xx

13/02/2013 at 15:34
Geoff will put his thong on for 22p
13/02/2013 at 15:36

You'd better have a pedicure if you want to wear thongs

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/18543.jpg?width=328&height=283&mode=max

Oooh - man coming down drive with a parcel - back soon ..........

13/02/2013 at 15:39

Suppose I'd better shift my bum and trudge through the snow and get madam from nursery. See you all in a bit.

13/02/2013 at 15:43

Do I have to paint bits again?

13/02/2013 at 15:48
Have fun .... And I have to help OH in freezing cold workshop ...back soon to warm up , then walk mupp , make tea and find nothing to watch on tv
13/02/2013 at 15:54

Big hugs Pam! Rossendale photos.

Rossendale photos,

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/18544.jpg?width=518&height=350&mode=max

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/18546.jpg?width=276&height=350&mode=max

13/02/2013 at 15:54
Thankyou you all DO cheer me up
Pam LL x
13/02/2013 at 15:56
Lovely snowy pics but won' it be nice to have some sun instead!
Pam LL x
13/02/2013 at 16:00

Hello....been doing a catch-up and just hope I am on the right thread this time .

Very sad news about your aunt, Pam. Remember the happy times.

Loved the bit about the orgasmic bread. My late mum insisted to a bus driver years ago  that the name of the house she was looking for was called 'Cocktails' and in fact it was called 'Small Drinks'! It involved the whole of the country bus discussing it and as a child I quietly died with embarassment.

Bought my earlies today and keep intending to get down to working out my seed planting timing as well. It is so cold here that I really cannot believe the seeds would mind being delayed a but more!

Take care everyone....so far no snow here but I believe it is on its way...grrrr

13/02/2013 at 16:04

Crikey Glyn that playground looks bleak - brrrrrrrrr

Just rec'd some lavender, tea tree and eucalyptus oil I'd ordered from a site called Lavender World.  When I was looked around I noticed they also sold some seeds and plants (not just lavender!) so I ordered some Cucumber La Diva seeds someone on here recommended - think it may have been you Pam?  Anyway, they were only 95p although the pack says £1.65 and no p&p.  May be worth a look at if you need anything.

Disclaimer:  I do not have any financial interests in this Company or know anyone who works there!

13/02/2013 at 16:06
Girasole wrote (see)

Hello....been doing a catch-up and just hope I am on the right thread this time

Yay - well done

13/02/2013 at 16:09
La Diva cues were lovely last year I am growing them again this year
Pam LL x
13/02/2013 at 16:25

Just been onto the Lavendar World site

http://www.lavenderworld.co.uk/lavender-products?gclid=CPzRvaPZs7UCFYfJtAod1hEAOA

and they have a very good selection of vegetable and flower seeds and as Caz says no postage in the UK. Must try and remember them for next year but this year I need to use up the seeds I already have!

S.

13/02/2013 at 16:26

Am back here for a lie-down-think someone has been in that playground today

Sasha-why do you keep wandering off???

13/02/2013 at 16:27

Oh Geoff......my life seems very busy and I suppose I am not concentrating properly on where I put my messages, Had a slap on the wrists from Frank as well today so am a bit hesitant about posting anywhere!

S

13/02/2013 at 16:34

-will leave a light on next time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PETER KAY ONE LINERS

I saw a fat person wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said 'Thyroid problem?'

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.

I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my wife to go swimming.

I went to a restaurant that serves 'breakfast at any time'. So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.

A cement mixer collided with a prison van on the Kingston Bypass. Motorists are asked to be on the lookout for 16 hardened criminals.

Well I was bullied at school, called all kinds of different names.But one day I turned to my bullies and said 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me', and it worked! From there on it was sticks and stones all the way.

My Dad used to say 'always fight fire with fire', which is probably why he got thrown out of the fire brigade.

S*x is like playing bridge: If you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand.

I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbour said 'Are you going to help?' I said 'No, six should be enough.'

If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before..

13/02/2013 at 16:36

It's bloomin 'orrible out there. Glad to be home!

13/02/2013 at 16:49

I've landed too!

Have sleet/snow/rain/hail at the mo, but the thick snow has now stopped, I hope.

Now shall catch up sometime soon. J.