Start a new thread
kate1123

Will you be wearing your chauffeurs cap?

Beechgrove has moved as it is Gardening  Scotland a live event, but really...........

sotongeoff

So just a one-off-oh well

Wore flip-flops as part of my uniform

Does anyone know why you would scrub your drive on hands and knees?

kate1123

I have still lodged a formal complaint on POV.

You won't get many tips in flip flops, I am impressed that you can drive in them

Cleanliness is next to godliness?

sotongeoff

Can't usually but was halfway up the road before I realised-made it back in one piece.

That is a very good answer-will see what happens when she returns- this must of been on his "to do" list today.

I have a green plant growing everwhere-keep cutting it back but it is very persistent-any ideas?

Lottiebeans

Have tried driving in bare feet - very strange, but not as bad as driving in wellington boots.

I guess the driveway was in danger of transferring its dirt into the house....

I have green plants all over the place. They are little tiny oak trees - so its true, they do grow from acorns! Is this what you mean?

Advertisement

sotongeoff

She will come home, criticise his work and vacuum the car as therapy

Now they are not acorns Lottie-they grow to about an inch and seem to have one leaf and a spreading habit

kate1123

Oh Geoff

I have heard about this cleaning thing but it does not sound much like fun to me

sotongeoff

I have just looked aboout and this rogue plant is everywhere-does not seem to be edible-well didn't taste very nice to me

Another poor tv night after 9pm

kate1123

What is the kitchen preparing?

I think you are mis informed very edible

sotongeoff

Should it be cooked first or eaten raw?

We have shop bought pies-sounds sacrilege but they are tasty, tasty, very, very tasty-what is everyone else having?.

Alina W

Green things found in the fridge - don't think it's your plant, Geoff

kate1123

I have some chicken, pasta, rice, tinned tomatoes, noodles, tinned sweetcorn, ice cream and chocolate, Any suggestions?

Sauteed with garlic.

I will prepare some now and send it over with a pigeon.

Alina W

Could you cook the pigeon first? I prefer them that way - less destructive.

sotongeoff

Yummy-my tummy is rumbling now and my tastes buds are in overdrive

Drive update-he is sealing it -again-this is a job you should only do ever few years not ever few months

Thems is peas Alina

Alina W

Nah, they're firm. These are fluffy - they've been there a while

Advertisement

sotongeoff

Goosberries with gloves on.

Alina W

They'll go well with chicken, then

sotongeoff

Don't think they will?- are you sure they are gooseberies with gloves on-could be broccoli

Lottiebeans

Or brussels sprouts? I found some of those in my fridge, along with a cadburys creme egg!

kate1123

Alina I cannot believe you have suggested I cook the carrier pigeon, how will we deliver prizes. 

I have sent him your way Geoff.

Lottie how old is the egg?