London (change)
Today 28°C / 20°C
Tomorrow 25°C / 17°C
20/02/2013 at 12:12

Late elevenses. Have been out twice, cold and dank. Odd, the sun appeared for about 10 mins this morning annd got my hopes up.  Still have dog walk to do. Definitely don't fancy a spell in the garden.
Thanks for chookie condolences. Poor Maggie is ambling about on her own - a sad sight.

Bjay. I'm sure Oscar knew what he was doing and is glad to have helped you out

20/02/2013 at 12:18
Just how I read them , I did say ignore me

The drugs may be an idea today then
20/02/2013 at 12:21
Hehehe cats and remote .

Ohhh Oscar dog oooops, least you know what's in the pot now, olive did a sliding tackle on a ball and knocked pot through greenhouse glass , only had it a week , still needs replaced.

Poor maggie, maybe she would like to move into house with you, was watching a prog other day about odd pets
20/02/2013 at 12:26

Bunny-you need see other forums if you want to see rudeness,snarling, constant spats, cliques gangs -believe me this is like a fairy garden in comparison

20/02/2013 at 12:37

I shall go back to my accounts and be quiet .
20/02/2013 at 12:40

The dogs would be thrilled if Maggie moved in, Bunn. Fresh chicken - yummy

It's very quiet round here, could it be that Bunny has gone back to doing accounts

20/02/2013 at 12:46
Ohhhh yes dogs of course...disaster that would be . Friend of OH has lab and they have a house rabbit, dog treats it like her baby and takes peter to couch to watch tv together

Can't get rid of me that easy .... VAT !! I'm still hiding from it soon be lunchtime
20/02/2013 at 12:47

Panic - neighbour just rang asking if she could come and look at the bathroom, mop out, cleaning spray sprayed. Smells better - son was last one to use it

Do I need to write an explanation about why anyone would want to look at my bathroom

And yes Flo Oscar knew exactly what he was doing

20/02/2013 at 12:51
Do you have a pretty bathroom ? is that why neighbour wanted to see
20/02/2013 at 13:00

We all moved in to houses at about the same time and all the houses needed re-fitting. We knocked out a cupboard and a wall, built a new wall ended up with bathronn bigger by half as much again. Don't do pretty, do functional. Neighbour now wants to do hers. Can't say no as I had a good look at what she did to her downstairs before we knocked ours about as well.

20/02/2013 at 13:18

Bjay, it is a worry when anyone other than close friend or laid-back family member turns up unexpectedly - eeek.

20/02/2013 at 14:02

I'm around now.

Just run that cleaner Geoff suggested & so far so good. Very quick to do as well. This site was soooo slow yesterday but much better today- ? site or my pc I wondered, hence the 'clean up'.

Still to catch up though. Back later. J.

20/02/2013 at 14:09

Right neighbour been. Bathroom what she wanted. May have her son around to look ay weekend. Did I know name of bloke who did it - not a clue

20/02/2013 at 14:13
Does anyone know if you can buy the rubber grip handles for shears ? , not the actual shears....my mum is asking me ...like I would know **confused and clueless smiley**

I hate folk coming for a nose
20/02/2013 at 14:18

We do similar, Bjay. All our houses were new at the same time so things have needed updating and renewing at the same time. Trouble is we didn't have the cash! Helps to see what others have done! But I'd hate anyone to see our bathroom at the moment - its just about to get an update and is long overdue for it! It will be functional, not pretty. No point in pretty - too many males in the house.

Am wondering what Bunny's been reading!

20/02/2013 at 14:25

Who framed Roger Rabbit?

Tales of Peter Rabbit?

Harvey?

20/02/2013 at 14:26

No idea Bunny- bet Geoff will though.

Had some retail 'sort of therapy' this morning in that it was a stock shop of Boots toiletries, Holland & barrett & M&S food. Ok I had my coffee as usual, mooched around the home section in M&S & got a cheap quilt for our spare bed.

Boiler totally quiet this morning, but not when I got back & put heating on! Engineer out, so he may call me back (?!) or I shall send him an e-mail later on. Am around all day tomorrow so......

Hard luck with Asda Lottie. Never used them myself, but have used Tesco monthly since Jan 08 with only one problem delivery, which was promptly sorted out. Yes, IME they will carry boxes to wherever you want things. That was very good when was ill.

Jean I never associated you with Dallas & I can remember JR & all the goings on. Havent tried to watch the latest series as wouldnt be the same.

Right, off to do some mid-week chores. Painkillers & smelly muscle rub this morning & leg a lot more comfy. J.

20/02/2013 at 14:27

I'm still in minority in house, strong minded daughter ade a difference but she's gone now,

All of houses are 60 years old and were MOD ones. 3 years ago they sold them off in 4's, there are 16 in close. You had to bid for them, as at the time we knew we were going to have to pull it apart to make room fro my mother we went for the one that needed most work - hence overgrown garden. Alas by time we had planning and finances in place to extend for her she was unable to stay with us any morre.

When she was with us the bathroom was the first thing we did.

The street has a long tale surrouding it that has been interesting unearthing

20/02/2013 at 14:36

Channel 5 are dropping Dallas apparently-it seems the opening freneticism soon faded

Does anyone want buy a house with a refurbished bathroom and a quiet boiler?

20/02/2013 at 14:56
Bunnysgarden wrote (see)
Does anyone know if you can buy the rubber grip handles for shears ? , not the actual shears....my mum is asking me ...like I would know **confused and clueless smiley**

I hate folk coming for a nose

Have had a look on E-bay-no one sells these as such-there are plenty of handlebar grips which might work?