London (change)
Today 13°C / 8°C
Tomorrow 13°C / 9°C
21/02/2013 at 14:10

Geoff - same in this house.  

Looks like I'm going to need a N.B.C. suit for gardening this year.

http://news.sky.com/story/1054857/alien-invaders-threatening-uks-wildlife

21/02/2013 at 14:14

I'm very ruthless. Hate to hear the words 'have you seen........'  just in case it's been sent to the charity shop or jumble.

Would put OH on e-bay if I thought there would be any offers.

21/02/2013 at 14:39
Liz, that's a very lovely thing you do regarding charities : )

Flower! Has my old Dear used to say...
"What holds a lot, holds a little, and what holds a little doesn't hold a lot"

Am home n survived! but no playing out this afternoon, It,s bloody bitterly cold out there!

Did get awarded freebies though! : )
21/02/2013 at 14:48

At 99p Rose-might be worth a shot

Are we all having an afternoon nap?

21/02/2013 at 14:55
sotongeoff wrote (see)

At 99p Rose-might be worth a shot

Are we all having an afternoon nap?

As long as they didn't try to return him, that would suffice.

This time of the year, for us fairweather gardeners, it is one long nap - correct Geoff?

21/02/2013 at 14:57

Could end up as a pay-pal dispute

-what is the p&p or does buyer collect?

21/02/2013 at 15:18
HOP HOP HOP

Afternoon all
21/02/2013 at 15:26

I'm willing to delivery anywhere in the country - free. I bet he would still find his way home though.  A bit like a cat.

I don't sound like a very nice person!!

21/02/2013 at 15:38

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/to-do-list-nothing_zps7724cc5f.jpg

21/02/2013 at 15:49

Was just thinking the same!! Sat wondering 'what shall I do'?  Decided nothing that couldn't wait until tomorrow when it will, no doubt, be Groundhog Day.  There's so much to be grateful for being retired.

21/02/2013 at 16:47

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/2685390959_07d828433b_zps2ff73feb.jpg

21/02/2013 at 16:51

Come and hold my hand and contact the living

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PdkcJobt_s

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/seance_zps1a120830.png

21/02/2013 at 16:59
Back again....

Couldn't resist heading out to the been on my return from GC and various places, only 0degree but I have many a layer on
Got loads and filled my little car, OH was impressed how well I stacked it

Just waiting for him to finish then will head out with miss olive, haven't sorted tea as yet ...sure il figure something.

Where is everyone? Being busy ?
21/02/2013 at 17:08

Hi all. Been dog-rescuing this afty. Only one call today to take in a dog - we haven't got space but we might be able to squeeze her in. Mostly been updating paperwork

Thanks to those who commented on rat business. They are in the loft so the dogs are safe from bait. I wouldn't put it past Maisie-dog to try and eat one if she found it, I had to extract a dead bluetit from her jaws a few months ago that she found when out on her walk. I guess we'll just have to keep an eye on her outside in the garden for a bit.

21/02/2013 at 17:11

I'm like a squirrel and very bad at throwing things away. You never know when it might come in handy and when I do throw something away I always want it later. I have stacks of back numbers of GW magazine because it has such lovely glossy photos and good advice. The utility room always looks bombstruck, but there are areas that are quite tidy, like the sitting room. God knows what I'll do if I ever have to move house.

21/02/2013 at 17:15

G'day all

Fruitfull day at NEC - bought some loo paper

Soooo cold bit of a shock standing waiting for bus back to car park

Just taken ages to catch up

Congrats to Sue, I became a garndmother in September, I haven't yet a name to go with the position as there is only one granny and that is my M and I don't like Nan or Nanny.

I use a varity of containers depending on how many plants I want. I have a module tray of 40 marigolds, and a quarter tray of 6 mosdules for augergine and peppers. Trying not to prick out marigolds so when sowed seed half filled modules till germinated and grown to top of tray then topped hem up with compost

Liz that is so great an idea, I often feel for ex-pats who haven't a full understnading of the language. My daughter spent a few months working in Majorca,and we made sure she was insured as she is so accident prone, but when the inevtable happened it was tricky, endless phone calls. Sorry Geoff - it happens

Did buy a couple of other things as well. a moon chair with a monkey's face and an expensive thing - a new awning which is why we went 

Going to eat in sons pub tonight as can't be botherred to cook

21/02/2013 at 17:16
Afternoon forkers, Home early , temporary crown now reattached, need to look after this one better.

Having a cuppa and half a hot cross bun. Rocky cuddled up to me on the sofa.

Grey sky, no snow, It will probably come on Saturday when I have to work.

Like the new picture Bunny,
Hello Derek, congrats Sue - can't remember what else I just read!
21/02/2013 at 17:31

If any help to indecisive grandmothers, my sister is known as Nana, my friend is Grandy, and my own grandmother was called Nanan - all these had other intentions until the first grandchild started to speak and came up with his/her own pronunciation.

Hello Derek - happy forking

21/02/2013 at 17:37

That'a why I'm not fussed at the moment/. I am sure she will come up with something when she can talk

Hi Derek

21/02/2013 at 17:38

Sheldon Cooper call his grandmother "meemaw"