London (change)
Today 9°C / 9°C
Tomorrow 11°C / 10°C
22/02/2013 at 11:17
Beccy I see. My eldest daughters chrismas pressie still here. Went to Portugal at christmas - been busy since.
Darren - wrong end of stick. Thought broken HUB was reason for crutches
22/02/2013 at 11:29

OH just back from Morrisons and said it was good that I didn't go as they have re-opened their GC. Plant a week now - well at least one

22/02/2013 at 12:40
Sue, set up base camp!
Darren, you need to take more water with it!

Off out for lunch, see you later!
Gynis
22/02/2013 at 13:21

Just potted up the foxglove 'Illumination' that came today. It is brrr cold out there. Bird bath and bucket have not thawed. Don't think I will venture out into garden today

22/02/2013 at 13:37

Hello all, -7° this morning + 1° now. Don't feel like doing anything outside.

22/02/2013 at 13:39
Afternoon

I return with birthday card for mil to find out its today ...oooops. Oh well posted it now anyway.

Caz ..I've seen the seeds in catalogues , are they not worth doing then ? I have never done them before anyway .

Hello Darren and everyone else.... Where's Geoff ?

Ended up going into gap store as have vouchers from christmas from OH , spent half always 40% off in there so more for your money I guess. Also body shop for hemp face protection...ended up with other hemp products too, really work though so not complaining at 40% off also
Was about to clean greenhouse but trying to snow I'm not cleaning in that .

Customer at 3 then relax I think .
22/02/2013 at 13:40
Brrrrr Liz ... I think outdoor work can wait.
22/02/2013 at 13:40

Well, Jess and been and spent her money. She got an Art Attack Comic and a Peppa Pig comic! She is happily making fluffy aliens that came with the art one.

Also went to chippy, but didn't taste so nice after a 15 min walk home. Bit soggy.

I'm back in my PJ bottoms, and the ironing can kiss my a*** It aint happening today. Last day of half term. I'm going to relax and enjoy it!

22/02/2013 at 13:49
Art aliens sound great

Chippy we have 15min drive home with ours so I bung em in oven first , tend not to be as soggy then .... Still better out at the seaside

Sounds like a relax all round then , I shall put the kettle on ....does anyone have cake we have just had last of carrot cake
22/02/2013 at 13:57

No cake this week, had bad (though not as bad as I feared) news at WW on Wed so am being very circumspect about yummy treats.

Hoping to persuade OH to have a WW week with me when he's off next week. His ever-expanding waistline is not good but he's been such a skinny bean all his life that he still thinks he can eat whatever, whenever, and it won't affect him. Also will help me as I always eat more calorie-laden stuff when he's home  

22/02/2013 at 14:00
ok no cake , I shall be good too then this cold weather doesn't help I find .
22/02/2013 at 14:02

If I had any I'd gladly send it over, Bunny. You're right, I always blame the cold weather  

22/02/2013 at 14:26

Postman brought me a surprise parcel this morning.

Box of lily bulbs that I ordered in January, for Spring delivery. Won't be potting them up in this cold weather. They could stand the cold, but I can't.

22/02/2013 at 14:37

Nice one Gary. I like surprise parcels! Not that I get many.

Flo, erase the bad week from your mind. It was a figment of your imagination. Have cake!

22/02/2013 at 15:07
Ohh excellent Gary , I'm sure they will happily wait to be potted up who wants to bare your self in this weather .

Hehe caaaaake. Shall have to bake tomorrow not sure what . I'm still cold brrrrr.
22/02/2013 at 15:08
OMG I have just looked up cost of renewing passport ...how much !!!!!!!!!!
22/02/2013 at 15:16

I know, Bunny, isn't it awful? Recently renewed mine. You'll need to make another cake to help you get over the shock!

22/02/2013 at 15:41
Hehe more than one cake I should think , one for the shock and one to bring me round
OH said "well your pic does need sorting, you've looked like a Russian agent for 10years now"
22/02/2013 at 16:19
I think Geoff has been abducted by aliens ....
22/02/2013 at 16:35

Hi all, just back from allotment temp was not to bad but warmed up after a while, last night there was a post by someone living in Scotland quoting that there council had banned the keeping of Bees and chickens and Rabbits if any of you have seen it can you point it out to me my memory is not what it used to be ,

Derek