Start a new thread
Bunny ...
You can have both lives !!!!!!
Miss Becks
I'm 40 in June Bunny, and I don't want both lives, I just want the single one.
Bunny ...
You say that now beck's kids will grow up , keep mind open that's all
Party in June then !!
I'm 43..just.
Miss Becks

I hear what you're saying Bunny, but I'm just not the relationship type. More than happy on my own.

Sue H
Party!!! We will all be there

Advertisement

Bunny ...
a lot of us the same , just the right person to fit your life hasn't appeared yet , someone who wants you to have your space,your life etc ..
Miss Becks

I'm not even a party girl I'm afraid! I will be celebrating with a coffee, chocolate cake in my PJ's and slippers!

Bunny ...
Sue not yet luv ... Your party first !!!! Salt mine party
What's your new job ?
Bunny ...
That's still a party ! If it suits you it's a party . My birthday is New Year's Eve ...nightmare, hate it. Thankfully so does OH , we stay in every year
Sue H
Ambulance driver!!! Start on 18th March. Used to do something similar before saltmines. Really looking forward to it.
Bunny ...
No way go you ...well done. If you enjoy brilliant. I used to work In a&e , loved it but was temp contract while girl covering decided what she was doing (she came back from promotion) ....booooo, still ended up in medical though..but loved prev job even with shifts .
Lottiebeans
Wow Sue that's quite a change from the salt mines!
Yes we do still sing ging gang Goolee on the odd occasion! This sleepover was not my idea. Luckily its quite warm in our hut -but I don't think any of them are asleep yet! Someone keeps coughing!
Bunny ...
Hehehe coughing to keep others awake , let them stay awake then get em up at 6am , won't be laughing then ! Heeeeee
Miss Becks

Oh Lottie, does it smell like a boys bedroom in there.

Bunny ...
It will !!!! Ewwwwww

Advertisement

Sue H
Sleeping in a hut in this weather must be absolute madness? ??
Bunny ...
Unless you like that sort of thing
Bunny ...
Morning all

Pleased to report we have escaped snow free so far, how about the rest of you?
No definate plans, may venture to clean greenhouse out and wash it all , cake to make , tea already made for tonight (last nights we didn't have) .
Just sat watching deer in back field again, fluffy tails
Gary Hobson

Bonjour mes femmes belles,

Another cold day on the cards here. Light snow shower is forecast, but nothing at the moment. Just cold and dismal. I'll be staying inside all day.

Bunny ...
Bonjour

I see news still saying -15 in some places .....brrrrrr. I haven't ventured outside yet, I shall await the report from OH on return with the dog

Keen to get sowing in the greenhouse and all that