Start a new thread

22,761 to 22,780 of 29,275 replies

Bunny ...
Hehe Geoff ....won't work !!,
Miss Becks

It's all so quiet on here today! Bunny, have you scared everyone away!

Well, ironing is finished (until the load of washing in the washer is done), so I can sit down for a bit.

Miss Becks

Typical or what. The sun is just starting to make an appearance now! At the end of the day! Might mean a nice day tomorrow though.

Bunny ...

Awww typical!!, our sun has disappeared  still freezing out there. We are forecast snow showers tomorrow although they didnt really appear today...yippeeeeee.

Advertisement

Bunny ...

Bakewell buns turned out well.

And cake

Miss Becks

Ooh, look very tasty bunny!

I'd better go and put this mountain of ironing away before it all falls over, and looks as bad as before I ironed it!

Busy-Lizzie

Funny, there are at least 2 pages of posts since I last looked and I haven't received any notifications, had to look at latest posts.

Hope P. Pam enjoys Bosvigo Garden, it was lovely in June 2011, wonder what it's like at this time of year. Think I already sent this phot, but not here.

Bunny ...

hehehe they are  and wont be around long with muncher there !!

Bunny ...

Thats my kind of garden , nice to see the black lace , i have that by shed i like the pink beside it  too .

sotongeoff

Tomato seeds and cucumber seeds -courtesy of Mr Dean-sown !!!

Bunny ...

Well done geoff. Which tom and cuc were they? I can only manage cherry toms , i did cucumber but they were as little plants when i bought them, havent tried seed are they easy enough...for a bunny ?

Busy-Lizzie

I daren't sow anything yet, hasn't been above -3° all day! Who knows what the weather holds!

That salad was disgusting  Looking forward to garden salad and rocket.

Advertisement

sotongeoff

Haven't grown cucumbers for years-dont really like them-only trying them because Dean sent the seed-they are relatively easy -but must not be over watered -especially a seedlings or they get neck rot and topple over

Tomatoes are sungold-and some freebies though an offer last year-unknown variety but probably moneymaker

Bunny ...

I love cucumber ...so does the dog  

My toms are freebie gardeners delight, also got sweet n neat cherry, then theres 5 types basil, pak choi, lettuce/salad leaves, differnt types chilli , and red onion

Matty2

Tried cucumber last year - disaster - never grown them before. So went to farmers market and bought one - turned out to be a marrow - caused much amusement amongst friends and family.

Have sowed some seeds this year but are really slow germinating  Beginning to think cucumbers are a non-starter

No sun here Becks, odd handful of itsy - bitsy snow flakes though

Goingto have frozen beans from garden and plums from neighbours garden tonight - with chicken and crumble

Bunny ...

oooh Liz -3 brrrr, we havent ventured over 1 thought that was cold enough.

Bunny ...

My cuc plug plants came on great , got loads cuc's and i didnt even know what i was doing, bashed em into a pot and watered  mustve been beginners luck