Start a new thread
Matty2

OH used to work in B'rum. So lived close-ish 

Night Dean

Miss Becks

I'm blaming Geoff for not giving him his welcome pack quick enough!

sotongeoff

Jim-Jams on Dean-no wetting the bed again

I have been to Birmingham and Bournville-may have mentioned that before

Bit disappointed Glyn-still waiting the nod on the trip

jo4eyes
Rosa carriola wrote (see)

OH used to work in B'rum. So lived close-ish 

Night Dean

Being nosey Bjay, whereabouts?

I have fished out that work paperwork- now to get stuck in- I may be gone some time...... J.

Pennine Petal
I noticed daffodils out in Huddersfield today and we have geraniums out at the uni. They are outside, but protected by a roof and buildings either side, open to the front though. Snowdrop Walk at Lytham Hall on Sunday and a walk along the prom. Hope it's sunny.

Advertisement

Matty2

In the center - no more though will stop being an ony mouse 

lived near becks and David K

sotongeoff
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/ben-welcome3-455x600_zps93c58cea.jpg

WELCOME BEN-SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS IN POST

Caz W

BJay - are you saying your an only mouse - no brothers or sisters???

Hello Ben - you'll find that I'm the sensible one on here .  By the way, I've never been to Birmingham!

BrummieBen

Not scared me off, little ones to feed and wash!! The OH will be back at 8 and woe betide if things aren't done!!! Yeah the skip is 'work-in-progress'. I'll try to get all my photos together and then you can see what I've managed so far.. I'll stick it on the garden design section or something. And Bunny? Yes I AM privy to the whole bjay situation last week lol!!! But don't disappear! You did the time already! (And NO chortling Geoff!)

Matty2

we are all the only sensible ones on here 

ready for St David Caz?

Ahem!

sotongeoff

Forgot to say hello to Bust Liz

Oh- and I'm Spartacus

Caz W

Have washed OH's rugby shirt ready for him to wear to work tomorrow and am about to change my avatar to a Welsh Dragon .  Welsh cakes will be baked and I've got a few daffys in a pot just opening.

jo4eyes
Rosa carriola wrote (see)

In the center - no more though will stop being an ony mouse 

lived near becks and David K

Ah, opposite side to where I grew up. Of course that's why you go back that way sometimes. dohsmiley, my brain.....

Met a lady in M&S in NEastDerbyshire on Friday who was born in same hospital in Brum as me. Long since demolished. Just heard the slight accent when she was talking to me- I was asked for some cosmetic advice, me?!!

Done my on-line bumph. Ta da! That's good. Even knew where to find the paperwork- wow. Roll on getting space back around here then maybe, just maybe, I'll sort out my boxes of stuff that I cant get at properly coz of daughter's things..... J.

jo4eyes

I nearly forgot- have a solitary little daffodil out.

Advertisement

sotongeoff

Jo -you do know you can edit your posts after you have posted-saves doing these ps's???

What is going on in Welsh Wales-is it Tom Jones birthday?

Pennine Petal
I used to have a nice little leek badge to wear on SDD, it came off a Welsh doll, but can't find it any more. Will have to find a daff, the ones in my vase are dead.

Mmmm welsh cakes, I love the aroma when they are cooking. We always used to call them bakestones, cos they were baked on a stone I suppose. Sorry have probably said that before, find myself doing that nowadays!
BrummieBen

I'm from Bridgend originally, so another sheep-worrier!!! Been in Brum for 19 years this year lol.. (for my sins, must have been Adolf in a past life!)

And I have some Tete-a-tete and a few larger daffs in bloom currently under my south-facing bay window at front of the house!! (Random bulbs found during house move 2 years ago and plonked in somewhere quick! I call it eclectic planting hehe.

sotongeoff

Oh crikey-I'm surrounded-will run for the ferry