London (change)
Today 15°C / 11°C
Tomorrow 15°C / 12°C
02/03/2013 at 17:55
Red carnation or Times under my arm?
02/03/2013 at 17:58
Jean Genie wrote (see)

Not seen Sasha, Geoff but have seen mountains of washing , all sorts of blokey stuff and xxxp

I need to build an extension

Think I've just about caught up - I've only missed 2 days !

I have Skyfall to watch tonight  No spoilers - what's the general consensus ?

In my humble opinion, one of the best Bond's, the seriousness and edge are there, but add the bit of humour, and also a nod back to the past, all in all the calabrese have done a great job.. (see what I did there?)

wish this chicken would hurry up and roast!!!

02/03/2013 at 18:02

Cheers Ben  looking forward to it . Having a chill tonight after all the sorting out.

Will also be consuming LARGE amounts of chocolate.

02/03/2013 at 18:03

I'm home n thawing nicely!

Off to catch up, back shortly!

02/03/2013 at 18:04

Skyfall -Very good well I enjoyed it.

Jean my son was at uni and we were getting more and more concerned about him. Then one day he phoned up and said simply 'Can i come Home' we were there the next day. We had to do a lot of confidence building and he has never really recovered and we now accept that he will probably not leave home. we have never asked what went wrong or what happened we were just relieved he felt he could come home. He now has a job,and seems content, and he said the move here was a fresh start for him as well

Just to say they still need us even when grown, in whatever way

02/03/2013 at 18:04
Jean Genie wrote (see)

Cheers Ben  looking forward to it . Having a chill tonight after all the sorting out.

Will also be consuming LARGE amounts of chocolate.

never consume small amounts myself!

02/03/2013 at 18:07

Garden Show -red carnation of course

02/03/2013 at 18:11

B- jay these bxxxxy kids. Sometimes I feel I'm losing the will to live.

We love them though

Hi Deano - Hows the jock-box doin. ?

02/03/2013 at 18:14

Hello all you Fabulous Forkers!

Stuck in the fog this morning--but tomorrow is supposed to be sunny, so my fingers are crossed. Had a look in the propagator and was delighted to see two morning glories are up! I have never had any luck germinating them before, but these were soaked and nicked and-finally, success!

I couldn't resist a packet of "Drunken Woman" lettuce from the local seed company--they are ready to be pricked out. Described as a blowsy looseleaf type[!]

Hope tomorrow's sun encourages the daffodils. They are all just standing there with their heads bent, praying for sun, as am I.

02/03/2013 at 18:26

would be good if tomorrow is sunny, I have spent all afternoon cutting back Ivy from my fences, would be goof if I could get outr tomorrow aswell.

02/03/2013 at 18:30
Ben, I enjoyed it, saw it in the cinema and bought the DVD.

Bjay, uni doesn't work for everyone, neither does living away from home. Too many being pushed towards uni by teachers, when it is not really right for them.
02/03/2013 at 18:31
Hello all. Productive day. Avoided GC. Went to local discount shop. Got some packets of lupins. Would have liked pink but only had mixed. Got all sorts of summer bulbs. Never used them before. Anyhow are in now!! All for three pounds. Curry ready to reheat when everyone wants it. Off to get rewarding glass of wine. Skyfall very good. Not usually that keen on Bond but this was ok.
02/03/2013 at 18:34

Caught up!

Hi Jean, my Jock-box is tipper! Thank you very gladly!

Yo Inka! I could just do a "Packet of Drunken Women"

Good day's work there "Miss Beck's!" (Spelt right this time!)

02/03/2013 at 18:35

I always thought it wasn't right and did ask if he really wanted to go. but he said yes Alas his brilliant brain (mathematician) is not being used but I don't care.as I have him It was some time ago now

DVD of Skyfall - good idea - will think on it

Weather says tomorrow will be cloudy - typical- that's 2 sunny days this week and each time I've missed them

02/03/2013 at 18:51

Curry here tonight too Sue, well last night's as I pigged out to much on starters last night, n really looking forward! Lamb Rogon Josh! n garlic naan!

02/03/2013 at 19:01
Just in from garden ...walk dog now , catch up soon....
02/03/2013 at 19:22
Bunny.. wrote (see)
Just in from garden ...walk dog now , catch up soon....

lol you got a miners lamp? Dark for 6.15-6.20pm here in the midlands.

02/03/2013 at 19:32
Yes lamb rogan josh here too!! Beccy your garden looks fab and flat. Unlike mine. Hill here dip there .........
02/03/2013 at 19:33

Right! Today's busy progress!

Here's the Bloody, Flippin, buggering, Oh for Football's sake Summerhouse!

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/19241.jpg?width=272&height=350&mode=max

Three Quarters done! But had to walk away! I am a very, very placid person, but it tried me! 

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/19243.jpg?width=544&height=350&mode=max

Last mini bed in place n yet to finish!

But has you all see from the shadow! I was giving you all a wave! 

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/19244.jpg?width=544&height=350&mode=max

and first flower bed done! 

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/19245.jpg?width=544&height=350&mode=max

All in all taking shape! n now on the last leg's! So I is "Well Happy" 

"We are gunna be ready for spring! We are gunna be ready for spring" 

02/03/2013 at 19:43
Aw Deano lookes brilliant. Did you buy or make those little wooden raised beds? Look coool.