London (change)
Wed 13°C / 12°C
Tomorrow 13°C / 8°C
02/03/2013 at 23:45
Bedtime .....for bunnies
02/03/2013 at 23:49

Yeah Bunny. Watching them from the start. Catch you tomorrow. Night.

03/03/2013 at 07:47

Wot!!! No one up yet???  

Except me that is 

03/03/2013 at 07:48

Morning forkers,

It's bright and sunny here, with some frost. I want to get some more bamboo moving done today, also have some wallflowers that need to be planted out. Rain forecast for mid-week, so that should water everything in nicely.

TV series LOST - I loved the first series of that; but the subsequent series were less original and seemed increasingly contrived - I eventually gave up watching, and never saw the end.

Tonight on TV it's meteorite night - 8pm Russian meteorite documentary on C4; followed at 9pm by Meteorite documentary on BBC2. The BBC program is presented by Iain Stewart; I like his programs.

03/03/2013 at 07:54
I'm up .... Kitchen tidy up done, dog fed, now a nettle tea. Dull at the moment 3.5degrees , various folk calling in today, plan to continue with garden

Watched Argo last night , or rather watched some before turning it off.
03/03/2013 at 07:56
Meant to ask ... Friend (not into gardening at all) ... Kids , what could they grow to watch the seeds, on a balcony say ? Or is it way too early for anything outside yet? Cambridgeshire area .
03/03/2013 at 08:04

Nasturtiums http://www.rhs.org.uk/Children/For-families/Plants-to-grow-with-kids/Nasturtium but as the weather is so cold I'd wait until the end of March just to be sure they don't get nipped by frosts. 

03/03/2013 at 08:06
Ohh yes forgot about those , good idea and can just go in a pot (she barely knows one end of pot from the other.... ) thanks dove .
03/03/2013 at 08:14

Morning  Grey and overcast here today - no frost though.

Lost - absolutely loved it although I got a little lost myself and true to my handle , I guessed the ending. Stick with it Becks.

Watched Skyfall last night and thoroughly enjoyed it - Was a bit miffed though. Didn't see any clips of Daniel Craig in speedos. Suppose Geoff will have to do.

Late brekkie for me  - consumed far too much chocolate last night .

Son wants to go Liverpool today and as he's car - less at the moment we have been roped into taking him. (Well, Oh has - no way I would drive there ) Not particularly looking forward to it - not keen on busy places and large towns.

Going to see if I can wriggle out of it and try catch up on some jobs outside. Here's hoping.

Have a good day forkers.

03/03/2013 at 08:25

Morning DoveGaryBunnyJean.

Still cold but no other weather here at all. Would like to achieve something in the garden today - haven't finished sorting out greenhouse so it will probably have to be that.

Animals attended to, my turn for breakfast now.

03/03/2013 at 08:30

just spent the last 20 mins taking out splinters and a rose thorn from yesterday, time for a coffee & a painkiller then back to it..

03/03/2013 at 08:33
Morning Flo and Jean
Liverpool trip , you may enjoy ...or you may escape it

Flo just do one little job in garden ...haaaaaa that's easy said, one leads to another .to another ...
Looks like could rain out there hope not, I'd like to finish edging, plant hellebores, shift turf I've removed , possibly move nelly moser , move a rose , split chives that's overgrown a pot , empty some pots , ......and still haven't sown a seed
03/03/2013 at 08:34
And I'd really like to get deck stained, furniture and repaint retaining wall around deck .... Lol
03/03/2013 at 08:35
Ouch dave
03/03/2013 at 09:32

Bunny, thanks for the advice - I can see you don't practise what you preach

Dave, ow! Hope you're not such a wuss as my OH when he gets a splinter or a thorn!

03/03/2013 at 09:45

Morning peeps.

Lots to do today. Want to plant some things I bought the other day and sort out and feed the rest of the borders. Bit grey here, but milder, ideal for getting out there.

Hope you get out of the trip to Liverpool Jean, I don't like big cities either, much prefer pottering in the garden. Trouble is there's always another job to do at this time of year.

Sounds as though you have a fair amount of work in the garden to get through  Bunny

Look after that finger Dave, sounds painful

Away to get bacon and egg before venturing outside.

Will post some before and after pics later for you to have a nosey at Becks

The garden that is, nothing to do with frontals.

Enjoy your gardening as AT would say.

ChrisX

03/03/2013 at 09:52

Good Morning Fellow Forkers ,Will you please stop using thoes Four letters R--n and S--w I really don't want to put the mockers on anything it may be cold but it's not wet .

Derek

03/03/2013 at 09:59

Yeah Derek.

No R or S required for now, The next thing we know there will be a drought especially here in the East of England

What's your usual weather conditions? in a normal year that is.

Chris

03/03/2013 at 10:00
But rain and snow due again Derek

No I definitely don't practice what I preach Flo

Have fun chris
03/03/2013 at 10:02

Morning All

Plan to spend day in garden. I have made a list

Also sort out some before and at the moment photos for Becks.

Will be poppping in and out both of garden and Forkers

Next door but one cutting grass