London (change)
Today 15°C / 9°C
Tomorrow 16°C / 10°C
04/03/2013 at 18:46

Alway's busy me B'j!

Was awarded some lovely freebies today!

Tried n tried to post a picture on this 8 windows thing! Now upside down!

04/03/2013 at 18:52

Oh Deano - that Windows 8 sounds a right pain .  What goodies did you get today?

04/03/2013 at 18:54

Gis a mo Caz! 

Back on "Bag a bones" 

04/03/2013 at 19:00

For those who ,like me, have been neglecting the inside to concentrate on the outside

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/19329.jpg?width=445&height=350&mode=max

04/03/2013 at 19:04

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/19330.jpg?width=272&height=350&mode=max

Even I thought when the main man brought my two balls over they were plastic!   But no! They are real!  n pretty little specimans! 

04/03/2013 at 19:09

I hope you'll keep them well trimmed Dean  

04/03/2013 at 19:09

Caz, my missus said 'you can do the washing up', to which I retorted, 'certainly my love,  as long as you remove the turf!'. Deadline is tomorrow evening before the rain, once it rains you have no chance to do owt. This lot should have been finished last year, but due to my lovely clay soil, it takes a week plus to dry out to actually work with. I was checking the diary, last time we had a week plus with no rain was like march last year!

04/03/2013 at 19:12

Just had Shepherd's Pie from leftover lamb - yummy, though I say it myself and not too horrendous WW-wise

Liz and Chris - yes, I am so glad I finally felled that pyracantha. Thought best to try and finish today so chiropractor can put my creaky bits back tomorrow 

Bunny, so sorry you had a rotten day - waves of sympathy coming over. Hope the rest of the week is looking better.

Dean, I think an upside down photo is progress, next you have to turn it the other sideways then after that the only thing left will be the right way up

04/03/2013 at 19:14
Better get out there Ben now I'd say ...get started early...flood lit ..

Nice balls dean.. Bet he is always messing with them Caz , keeping them right
04/03/2013 at 19:14

Hi Ben! 

Caz! Already in order, asked him to keep an eye out for a "No,No" Shaving jobby! 

04/03/2013 at 19:17

Deano!

04/03/2013 at 19:20

Well maybe I should let you into a little secret about floodlit, That side of my house is a tiny cul de sac, and we have had those new-fangled street lights fitted, the ones where the light doesn't go up to cause light pollution, I think they are LED too, anyways, I could, if I so wished go outside and read a book in my garden in the middle of the night! The light is white light too, not orange, so it's all good.

been out doing near 8 hrs of the back-breaker today, going to try start for 7.30am tomorrow. Need this sorted so I can go on to the next project!!! I have seriously wondered what I'm going to do when all borders been dug out sifted planted etc.. prob sell the house!

04/03/2013 at 19:22

Bet all the plants in that part of the garden will grow well Ben

04/03/2013 at 19:22

lovely balls Dean

Oh dear Bunny - rotten day - have some wine and plan a day outside in your garden tomorrow. I always find it cheers me up

Flo forget to say well done on the pyracantha root - had one in the other house gave up in the end as some of it was in next door.

Ben having dug some of my soil today, (clay) I was quite pleased that I am beginning to see the difference, though still hard going in places

04/03/2013 at 19:24

I've got clay soil too - no wonder we've got bad backs/shoulders.

Is it nearly wine o'clock girls?

04/03/2013 at 19:28

Caz, love the 'housework' poster
OH in a right miff with me when he got home and found un-done washing up in the kitchen. I said,When the sun comes out it's garden time - so there!!! Just showed him the poster  

04/03/2013 at 19:29

Wine free today  WW tomorrow not that it makes much difference

Don't let me stop you all though

04/03/2013 at 19:29
We don't even have street lights ...ohhh no tell a lie ..there are 2

Clay ... I have some turf edges to remove tomorrow .... Fancy a trip over Ben ?

I have a pyracantha to get out Flo, Ben could pick you up on the way north

Good idea on wine , anyway fancy a glass ....0pp to ww folk as its not their bottle
I will need to get up at 5 tomorrow to get everything done .... And I shall .

Deans balls are getting a lot of admiration **snigger**
04/03/2013 at 19:32
Haaaa Flo OH wouldn't dare say anything ...to be honest doesn't really notice house being at one all time, notices when I blitz it as can't find anything though ..hehe

Rosa I used to weigh less wi after wine and pizza , now explain that to me
04/03/2013 at 19:33

what will geoff make of them.. hopefully not a picture starting his dahlias in the GH wearing a mankini

edit, and you weighed less cos of all the calories burnt smiling!!