Start a new thread

24,501 to 24,520 of 29,275 replies

Matty2

Bjay just broke her mouse again  Sorry.

Just half watching volcano, seen it before but OH won't watch anything like this and I enjoy it cos it doesn't make me think about anything (not)

So I'm busy doing nothing 

sotongeoff

Well Caz-as you know I'm not one to spread rumours-but Dean has gone missing again-I think he might be one of those lotharios-you know whilst someone's cat is away-the lure of the pink wheebarrow and all that

Caz W

While the cat's away the mouse is broken

Bunny ...
Tut Caz

Bunny ..sofa sleeper , dosser and weed grower
Bunny ...
What the mouse been doing

Advertisement

Matty2

The trouble with mice when they haven't a 'tail' is that they fall on the floor, and mine does that a lot so it is getting a bit rickety, so when I dropped it just now it had to be coaxed to run around my lap top again

Matty2

I feel as if I should make a rant but if I do it will be about the rants, and I don't do criticism very well so I will just keep shhhh

Bunny ...
Lol Rosa I've never known anyone drop a mouse so much

Hehehe @not ranting

Where is everyone ? Asleep..? Greenhouse sowing seeds ?
Matty2

I walk around usually with loads of things and mouse precariously balanced on top - it runs off usually choosing to land on wooden or tile floor - never carpet

Bunny ...
why walk around with mouse ? Mouse for pc ?
Caz W

Making a cup of tea and a hot cross bun(ny) 

I'm with you on the rants BJay - a) I can't be bothered and b) if I did rant I would only end up feeling angrier than when I started.  Writing rants takes too long and doesn't feel the same as saying them.

Bunny ...
Bunny hides from gobbler
sotongeoff

Been making Welsh Rarebit

Going to watch the last Derek now-night girls and boys

Advertisement

Matty2

Wireless pc mouse. 

What's a gobbler

Caz W

A turkey of course

Matty2

Why's Bunny hiding from it?

Busy-Lizzie

Because it's bigger than a rabbit! But what sort of a gobbler did she mean?

Gary Hobson

Morning forkers,

It's damp here. Not exactly rain, just a fine drizzle at the moment. Ideal for gently watering stuff in. I'm wondering when the slugs will start to appear.

Lots of croaking coming from the pond first thing.

Anyway, a jolly good excuse to take it easy today. I have Tesco man coming this morning too.

The photos thread seems to be going nicely. I think Pam needs a separate thread for cake photos.