Start a new thread

24,681 to 24,700 of 29,275 replies

BrummieBen

Ask daniel to make the gardens thread 'sticky' so it stays at the top of the first page, I can't think of a more worthy thread to be 'stickied'!

sotongeoff

I have a shed that I got halfway through clearing and lost interest-he can always come and do that

sotongeoff

Could do Ben-but things like that are usually passed to the tech guys to do and it seems to take time-just needs bumping up daily

Matty2

It's arranged - we will see our friends from Australia when they are over here 

sotongeoff

That will be nice Bjay

-have been naughty- had chip buttie with salad cream- the healthy option

Advertisement

Miss Becks

I've got Hot Cross Bun! Well, it has got fruit in it. One of my 5 a day!

sotongeoff

Had one of those as well

Do have sweeteners though

Miss Becks

Ah, what's the harm. Enjoy!

Sue H
Home for lunch and ice daughters birthday carrot cake!! Looks good. Also looks huge. Plenty for everyone!!
sotongeoff

Have reached stage one-seed tray washing-stopped again

Have you gone again Sue?

Matty2

I just love carrot cake. Daughter makes a delicious one. 

I have all these things to do but with this weather I don't feel like doing any of them. Is this SAD/ 

Gary Hobson

It's been really dreary here, but relatively mild. I've been outside all day, moving plants around. Expecting they'll get a nice watering.

SAD is caused by lack of sunshine getting into your eyes, where the sunshine normally creates some helpful chemical. Lack of sunshine also prevents little seedlings from growing into strong plants - sad.

Matty2

Sad all round then 

sotongeoff

Am running out of window-sills

Matty2

I have a window seat,  I have had to move my begonias and seedlings there so they are all sitting on it, there is a little room for more. Depends how cold it is really going to get

Advertisement

sotongeoff

Stopped now-it is only the tiny seeds,lobelia,annual phlox,auntyryenums and mesemrantheumumumsumumums

The rest can wait a week or so if I survive the chilly winter we are all going to die blast

What is the Express's view Gary?

Matty2

I was thinking about them today: that they used to be very popular but don't seem to see them much anymore and there you go sowing them - the mesanwhatsits

sotongeoff

I think I mentioned that last year when we were on the other site-Pam grows them or did then-haven't done them for years but they do need sun

Livingstone daisies

FloBear

My niece has been collected

I don't know how parents survive