Start a new thread

2,481 to 2,500 of 29,275 replies

sotongeoff

Have been roasting myself again-just reaching the basting stage-might be time for a go in the spa-any takers?

Back to the big outdoors

kate1123

Lottie, it seemed to come on all by itself someone has come home and turned it off after 2 hours Surely your boss has treated you all to ice creams??

Geoff a mans world ehhhhhhhhhh!!

weejenny

Lottie Ive had a lovely afternoon I filled the wheel barrow from the border I chickened out throwing the lupin but the blue geranium is gone and in its place a white scabious, a pink scabious(beajoulais bonnets) and mixed verbascum all that Ive grown from seed. Ive cut the grass so all in all a very productive afternoon.

Ive changed my mind from spag bol its now mock moussaka

Lottiebeans

Kate you have to be joking. He can treat himself to a long weekend in Majorca but can't even treat us to a bottle of milk! I nearly fell off my chair when we were bought a chocolate chick at Easter - he sent someone else out to buy it but at least he paid for it.

Haunted hosepipe perhaps? Have heard of TV's coming on by themselves but not hoses.

I have set LYG to record this evening as I will be out and about.

sotongeoff

LYG is ticking another box tonight-they have an invalided soldier's garden to deal with-next week it is a children's hospice.

I have worked really hard at topping up the tan-might just have to do it for another couple of days-a man's life does get tough at times

Ham salad - no late menu changes here

Good tv tonight-last Line Of Duty and last 2012

Advertisement

weejenny

Anyone know for sure if the scabious beajoulais bonnets is hardy one site says yes one says no!

My OH had a visit to dentist and had bad news his bridge will need replaced at a cost of £3500  so spag bol needed to be upgraded slightly to help start trying to cheer him up

sotongeoff

What sort of bridge is this? -over the River Kwai !!-how can such a cost be justified?-can he not go NHS?

RHS,T&M  say short-lived hardy pereniel

Deanos Diggin It

Serious Question! Do ya cut Plum Tomatoes Length ways or Width ways? 

sotongeoff

I will pass on that one Dean-one for the boffins-for what is it worth I would say width-ways- so it is probably long-ways

After 3 days of heat have just had a e-mail from B&Q telling me that coolers and air conditioners have got 15% off-how long have been waiting to send that out?

Deanos Diggin It

Oh! n at @ Kate! my hat was doned! 

James Alexandre Sinclaire Stylie!!!

weejenny

You'd think so I think his dentist is trying it on he is nhs but the dentist is saying it wont be covered. I phoned the nhs helpline and they say it can be, maybe, so not really any the wiser A footie injury from about 20yrs back knocked out all his front top teeth!

Dean I'd say definitely length ways

kate1123

Dean I always chop plum tomatoes so lengthways then width ways.

Geoff I am worried about Steves fingers

Jenny I have Beaujolais bonnets and they have survived for years and self seeded too

Lottie how is the job search going?

sotongeoff

Kate a slight spoiler alert-there is a bandaged hand but he is upright

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01l8qh6

Jenny -I  would definitely try another dentist or at least get a justification for that figure.

I open a tin of plum tomatoes

kate1123

Geoff Did you recognise that the girl is from the weird David Tennant programme?

sotongeoff

What the love story thing?

Advertisement

kate1123

It is odd how an actress turns up in 2 things so quickly

Deanos Diggin It

Geoff! are ya cutting em length ways or wudth ways?

sotongeoff

I wonder if you should cut a cucumber longways-now that would be something.

If you want to avoid the Olympics-ITV have thrown in the towel but BBC2 has the best of 1&2 -that wont stop the complainers

This Thursday there is a follow up to the hoarders programme shown last year on 4

kate1123

What a coincidence I watched Easy Mexican this morning and she cut here cucumbers length ways

See if it is sunny I will be able to cope with limited TV, I found the 24 sports channels today