Start a new thread

25,081 to 25,100 of 29,275 replies

Caz W

Aah - knitting baby clothes   - what are you making next?

Bunny ...
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH missed it Caz guessed ....

Get the party started l!!!!!!! (On iPad so can't do images etc) OH controlling tv and laptop at same time...being 'sons day' obviously ....***rolling eyes smiley***
Matty2

Another cardie in deep lilac with a mixed border.

Cheese cake in oven for tomorrow, my meal, my pudding choice cooked my way

sotongeoff

Alright Shells?

Is there a prize?-Kate always gave prizes

Matty2

Kelly then? I remember from yesterday

Advertisement

Caz W

KERRY

Bunny ...

Kerry xx

With brothers of geoff and gary ...no really

Bunny ...
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH missed it Caz guessed ....

Get the party started l!!!!!!! (On iPad so can't do images etc) OH controlling tv and laptop at same time...being 'sons day' obviously ....***rolling eyes smiley***
sotongeoff

Hello Sue

So do we call you Kerry now -Love?

Bunny ...
Whatever you like brother Geoff .... Being of Lancashire decent the love can come in a bit if ya like
sotongeoff

A Lancashie lass-like Gracie Fields

Aye oop bonny lass-or is that Yorkshire?

Pennine Petal
No Jean, Broadway (near Evesham I think).

Inka, never been to Sydney, will try it next time, although not sure when that will be. There used to be a lovely tearoom in Chemainus, on the road down to the beach, with a lovely verandah. Lovely tea, proper bone china cups and a teapot with a tea cosy. They put viola flowers on the salad garnish (for the sandwiches not the tea!) Next time I looked for it, it was gone. I'd like to run a tea shop, I would call it Iris after my mum.

Advertisement

Bunny ...
Haaaa my parents and brothers (rest of clan ) salford I was born up here but have their accent

That was Yorkshire !! Hehe

Wonder what accents we all have **pondering smiley** what does Southampton sound like ?
Caz W

I have got so used to thinking of you as Bunny I will probably get very confused if I start calling you Kerry

Caz W

Well, as you might have guessed I have a Welsh accent

sotongeoff

I dont have an accent -everybody else does surely?

I imagine Caz as Ruth Jones

Caz W

What's occurin' Geoff?