London (change)
Today 10°C / 5°C
Tomorrow 10°C / 10°C
12/03/2013 at 10:47

this convo is surely heading for a train-wreck!

12/03/2013 at 10:50

I can hear bells.................is that the angels?..............................no it is the phone..................................................viewing for today cancelled

12/03/2013 at 10:51
Awwww no .... Maybe they will re schedule

Right need to move.... Logs are calling uggghhhhhhhhh
12/03/2013 at 10:54

That settles it, Geoff is definately older than I thought!

12/03/2013 at 11:24

They probably saw you open the door in your dressing gown and had second thoughts!

12/03/2013 at 11:26

Morning All.

I see the conversation is as usual didn't know that dressing gowns had doors Geoff.

The cat is driving me mad. She has found a bit of wire tie from the printer packaging and is tearing up and down the hall, batting it around, you would never believe she is 16.

Nothing of great excitement planned today. Oh is going on a tour round a brewery tonight with his domino mates, nuff said.

Catch you all later.

ChrisX

12/03/2013 at 11:27
sotongeoff wrote (see)

I've just opened the door in my dressing gown

sotongeoff wrote (see)

I can hear bells.................is that the angels?..............................no it is the phone..................................................viewing for today cancelled

You often open your dressing-gown for viewings? You got a big Pampas out in the front garden?

12/03/2013 at 11:28

Morning all

Just back from being frozen at WW  brrrr. If the wind would go I think it would be a lovely early spring day

Plan to pot on tomatoes today, will do it in house so they don't have a cold shock. Checked GH and found I hadn't close off the little GH with all the seedlings in over night  They are under fleece as well so may be OK . Well no news except it was good to see daughter and partner and I now have a new hairstyle -not sure I like it though

12/03/2013 at 11:38

Am respectable now-the old jokes are always the best

Nothing planned too cold -at least the house doesn't have to be so tidy and  I don't have to hide the drip hole in the ceiling

Grandma eggs time-when responding to your posters it might be a good idea as a rule to check the profile -be suspicious of anybody with the Tower Hamlets location and no more details

12/03/2013 at 12:17
sotongeoff wrote (see)

be suspicious of anybody with the Tower Hamlets location and no more details

The white strawberry thread is one such thread.

I noticed white strawberries, on Crocus last week, while I was browsing strawberries. They're 10 times the price of red ones, and are small and low cropping. I almost said that on the strawberry thead - but it smelled fishy - so I said nothing.

I don't like strawberries that taste of fish.

12/03/2013 at 12:18
Or smell of fish

Logs done...I have no energy today, think need new batteries
12/03/2013 at 12:21

Or look like fish! That's why I'm anti- GM

12/03/2013 at 12:21

Just going to have fish finger sandwiches-what a coincidence

Plug youself in the mains Bunny

12/03/2013 at 12:23

But do your fish fingers taste of strawberries?

12/03/2013 at 12:24
Rosa carriola wrote (see)

Just back from being frozen at WW

Isn't that what they do to sports peple before games to improve performance?  BJay - you'll be like a new woman in no time

Afties all - see the jokers have started early today   Lovely and sunny here but still too cold for outdoor activities.  Sowed some cucumber seeds today and made a makeshift shade from an old net curtain for my little seedlings out the conservatory (never throw anything away!)

Did notice that all traces of JC have vanished but will have to go and look for new Tower Hamlets now.

12/03/2013 at 12:25

"The Duracell Bunny"

12/03/2013 at 12:31

Hoping the sun comes back out, I started to get my workbench saw pencil tape etc, then the sun disappeared and that biting cold was back again. Ah well! sorting my seed packets today I think, supposed to be raining and warmer come Friday, so maybe there's hope for sowing this weekend.

12/03/2013 at 12:32
The cell-less bunny today ...maybe I should try ww and get frozen

Geoff fingers ?

Asked OH to plug me into battery charger ....
12/03/2013 at 12:32
Caz W wrote (see)

"The Duracell Bunny"

Rampant Rabbit (batteries not included).

Bunny.. wrote (see)
Asked OH to plug me into battery charger ....

Let me get this straight - the male plug goes into the female socket????

12/03/2013 at 12:52

- Gary !

Turned out nice here - brilliant sunshine but still cold . All traces of last night's snow gone.

I had a rampant rabbit once - it went back to the pet shop. Babies everywhere.

Sorry about the veiwing , Geoff. Sure there'll be more.

Those basket seed disks are up .

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/19711.jpg?width=300&height=350&mode=max

Good luck with the M.O.T. Becks.