London (change)
Today 22°C / 15°C
Tomorrow 21°C / 15°C
13/03/2013 at 22:52
Night
13/03/2013 at 22:53
Not interested in toast. Just had a steak sandwich. With horsradish sauce. Yum. New cat (dont ask!!) Just bit son. He is not bothered. I am!
13/03/2013 at 23:10
Horseradish

Cat..son ...son or cat ... caring heart
13/03/2013 at 23:20
Bunny it did not contain horse!! Was aberdeen Angus off the counters.
13/03/2013 at 23:20
Cat - sucker for sob story. So is son
13/03/2013 at 23:37

jesus, you miss 3 hrs, you've missed the lot! nn folks, enjoyed catching up the 4 pages!!!!!! Freezing here, but missus telling me she'll keep the bedroom hot, an opportunity too good to miss. Damn Arkright! See everyone tomorrow.

13/03/2013 at 23:39
Night Ben. Hot night??
14/03/2013 at 01:33

Love horseradish--the best is that you grow yourself. The hottest is when you withdraw watering. As a child, I was tortured --my stepfather made us grate it fresh--had to wear goggles! But then he bought a blender--thank Dog!

14/03/2013 at 06:53

Good morning folks!  Didn't get on here last night as Financial chappie came around to do hard sums - Yes, I can retire this year!!!  Last day at work will be 5th November - there will be celebrations  

And I did get the coleus seeds 

14/03/2013 at 07:06

Morning forkers,

Another freezer last night. Temperature beneath the fleece in the greenhouse this morning was just +1C, the lowest it's been for some time.

Bunny.. wrote (see)
 ... Black as black out there ...apart from stars ...great displays here ..

I popped into the garden just after dusk to see if everything was OK and the sky was beautiful. There was a new moon, a very fine crescent. It made you stop in your tracks to look at it.

Fancy doing some grass cutting today - while the grass is dry - before the rains set in.

14/03/2013 at 07:11
Lucky you Dove, I have to wait. No state pension until I'm 66. Oh joy!

Blue sky and bright this morning, looks cold. Off to work in 5,catch you later. Haveagoodday.
Glynis
14/03/2013 at 07:14

Morning Dove, Gary and forkers to come..

Unusually early log in for me. Couldn't access internet last night - well only very slowly and lost patience with it.

Dove, what excellent news - I can highly recommend retirement .

Now for a catch up in case I missed anything world-shattering.

14/03/2013 at 07:16
Morning all

Didn't see any fireworks over bens way

Sue ...awwwww son.

Still don't get horseradish or bread sauce for that matter or tweeting

Yey dove ..retirement party whooop whoooop , need a new frock

Morning Gary and late rising forkers
-5 this morning and working outside today in a tent

Hope to slope off to greenhouse to plant more seeds , although trip to town needs done booooooooo .
14/03/2013 at 07:25
Morning Flo and Glynis ...using your Sunday name on a Thursday
14/03/2013 at 07:44

Right - off to work only 236 days to go, then deduct weekends, bank hols, annual leave ....

Yep, a new frock is called for - or some gardening dungarees 

See you later folks 

14/03/2013 at 07:54
Have a good day... A spring in your step as you go how about some monty blues with wellies ?;)
14/03/2013 at 08:03
Morning all. Good news about retirement. I too have to wait until 66. Don't even think about it
Very cold here. -4. Sunny with a few clouds. Going to get dome coleus seeds this weekend. Also bought several plastic boxes home from work to sort seed collection out.
How do you grow horseradish and make the sauce ? Fancy that ......
14/03/2013 at 08:30

Grunt

14/03/2013 at 08:32

Morning all. Gary- I saw the moon last evening, agree wonderful sight.

Am up, courtesy of boiler, & having to take the tablet. Mail going off shortly to heating company- OH was supposed to be sorting, but he's been busy at work.....so if you want anything doing round here, do it yourself!

Painkillers taken with food. I will get into seed sowing later, but brass monkeys out there still. So have done a pile of shredding, a washload, well not me personally, & am on my 2cnd coffee.

BTW am one of the women who have had a double/triple whammy re their state pension date, so dont get me started..... J.

14/03/2013 at 08:35

Morning forkers. A lot to catch up on . Hope everyone who's feeling poorly are a little better today.

Happy Birthday Inka  

You can keep the tom sauce - give me marmite any day.

Love the jokes, Sue  How's the hand ?

What to do today then ? Bright sunshine here but a big frost  so don't think I'll be venturing outside. Maybe later on today. Think I'll have a look in the seed box.

Goods news on the car Becks.