Start a new thread

26,721 to 26,740 of 29,275 replies

Caz W

They're building an Aldi just down the road from us - practically opposite Asda and less than a mile from Lidl!  Bring on the price wars

Bunny ...
You'll be a regular checkout hopper then
Caz W

And in between new Aldi & Lidl is a Poundstretcher!  I'm looking forward to the plants/gardening stuff in Aldi.  Our Asda never seems to have any decent plants

Bunny ...
Our Asda doesn't have any
Nola
Dean, are you leaving a space between the : and ) when you make your smiley on iPad?
It works on mine if there isn't a gap!

Loads of pages since I was on here. Trying to cook tea while doing school work, popping on here in between. Multitasking

Advertisement

sotongeoff

Dinner over- a big week in Weatherfield-there is going to be a fire and the Rovers gets burnt down

There wont be an Aldi in its place

Bunny ...
don't use capital s Nola
Caz W

As only a woman can Nola

Bunny ...
Does that mean the end of corrie-woe-a-street ???? Forever ????

Maybe there will be a tesco instead
Bunny ...
Hehe Caz , even OH admits he can't
Deanos Diggin It
We have had a disaster! But somehow new we would! : (

Looks like my contiguously plan of sowing early paid off! ; )

My gardening buddy accidentally forgot to shut the greenhouse door! Oopp's! : (

The lot have gone over! : (

But being Oop North! That ain't that bad!

Shall sow a fresh bunch this week, n these babies shall get full attention over my beady eye!
Nola
Thanks Bunny! I knew I'd got the to work before. Kept having to edit and then it deleted some of the other

Got there in the end!
Bunny ...
OH looking for hols for parents ..... Depressed

Advertisement

clogherhead
Caz W wrote (see)

And in between new Aldi & Lidl is a Poundstretcher!  I'm looking forward to the plants/gardening stuff in Aldi.  Our Asda never seems to have any decent plants

have you seen the staff treat the plants in Aldi or Lidl. (quote from a member of staff it's not my job to water the plants ) so if you are going to buy  get there early

Derek

Miss Becks

Oh no Dean. How big was the greenhouse? And gone over how?