Today 9°C / 5°C
Tomorrow 10°C / 10°C
18/03/2013 at 22:17

Going to watch GW, nothing else on. Back later

18/03/2013 at 22:28

Made it to bed-no sign of Caz and Dean

18/03/2013 at 22:35

Good grief, is it that time already?

Goldi, glad to hear you've got your letter in. And great idea to keep a log.

Inka - gorgeous Buddha! I'd love one like that, he'd jump into my car too. There is currently another dragon in the GC begging me to adopt him (I already have two)

Caz, I love those 5 little bunnies. A card with that pic. on would be perfect for my mum as she has 5 daughters and we're all Burrowses!

Planning GC trip tomorrow, have to avoid plants as I have pots waiting to be planted but may acquire a wheelbarrow and one or two other toys   And lunch. It's beige day so a good day for buying 

18/03/2013 at 23:03
sotongeoff wrote (see)

Bunny that key in my back is not for winding

The Dordogne will suit you better-they are bonkers there as well

Some in the Dordogne may be bonkers. I is totally, utterly and completely normal.

You know we went to that opera at the cinema? There was a reporter there from a local newspaper who heard we were English (went with OH and 5 friends) and he took a photo and chatted with us and today there was a large colour photo of us on page 3!

Have just caught up, have friend to stay for a few days so not much time to look at computer.

19/03/2013 at 00:07

Bunny--I didn't find that Buddha--it found me! It is a combination of cement and fibre so it's durable but not as heavy as it looks. Love at first sight! Apparently there were at least 3 other people with their eye on it--so I had to make a snap decision. Now they facebooked that they are envious. If you snooze, you lose!

19/03/2013 at 06:08
"He who hesitate's, loses!"

Morning All! Coffee Break!

The birds seem to be numerous, up early n singing away merrily!

And there is that lovely fresh smell in the air! Is this a sign of the worm turning? I really hope so!
19/03/2013 at 06:22

Morning Deano (and forkers yet to come),

You must have started early, to be taking a break now.

There does seem to have been a change in the forecast. Hard frost had been forecast for tomorrow night, but that now seems to have been cancelled.

I haven't been outside yet. I can hear birds and frogs calling....

19/03/2013 at 07:08
Morning, frost today and due for snow. I need sunshine.

Have a good day all.
19/03/2013 at 07:23

Snowing Sleet Rain  Cold I don't envy all you guys heading off to work while I do the OH bidding ,yesmam yesmam

Derek

19/03/2013 at 07:46

Morning all. Looks cold and grey out. Could spring weather please hurry up

19/03/2013 at 07:51
Morning Inka,Gary,Dean,Glyn,Derek

Ahh even better Inka when others can't make decisions

Turning worms and weather forecasts ? snowing here and more to come , fed up

Have a good day Glyn

Liz ...colour pic on page 3 huh , don't tell Geoffrey
19/03/2013 at 07:52
Morning Bev
19/03/2013 at 08:35

Morning early risers. Shrouded in fog at the moment, I hope for sunshine later - don't know if any is forecast, I'm just hoping! Dean, I know exactly what you mean about the smell in the air. There's an Autumn smell as well but you have to be up early enough to catch it.

Page 3, Liz? 

19/03/2013 at 08:43
Morning Flo .....Autumn smell I hope not !!!!

Just stopped snowing here , forecast machine says sunny ...me thinks something is wrong
Chicken carcass on hob ready to make soup , going to make cheese &chive sourdough this morning to go with it (a mix but by hand mint the real long wind version) need warmed through today. All van cook while I finish vat return ...such fun for a Tuesday .

More cornflowers up ...and 1 , yes only 1 (as yet) red onion

Ohhh it's snowing again , OH out with dog , hoping for no fox rolls today
19/03/2013 at 08:44
Hmmm mint....? Not.. Should say..

Van ...? Should be can ...

19/03/2013 at 08:49

No no no no no I didn't mean Autumn now!

And Bunny dearest while we're being picky - 'a mix but by hand mint...' ??? 'All van cook...' ???? We've taken a trip to planet Bunny again haven't we?    

19/03/2013 at 08:50

Oh no, now I look proper silly as you posted your amendments before I posted

19/03/2013 at 08:58
**arms folded tapping foot** tsk
19/03/2013 at 09:06

Morning forkers  A big thank you - laptop sorted !  Chuffed

A lovely day here and an even better one now I don't have to keep running up and down the stairs.  

Will do a catch up .

19/03/2013 at 09:14
Excellent news Jean