Start a new thread

27,021 to 27,040 of 29,275 replies

Caz W

Hey Goldi - how's things?  You seem in fine fettle this evening

Busy-Lizzie

That's OK Becks, understood. This fills up so quickly. When you answer someone it's a page or 2 away!

Just want to clear up 1 thing. When I was on page 3 I was wearing a blue pullover and jeans.

I now understand why Geoff felt a little rattled by the other forkers page. I think the name was unfortunate, but seems OK otherwise. Big  hugs Geoff

sotongeoff

Very deep that Gary-but probably true-anyway it has all got very muddled -with mumbles of trolls and moderators

I have a gardening goat

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/goat201_zpsd227ac05.jpg

sotongeoff

I think what David says has a ring of truth

Caz W

Gary - I think you have now stolen Dean's new title of Mr Phil Osophical

Advertisement

goldionthelevels

Best to ignore stuff on message boards if it annoys you, I've found. Easier said than done, mind.

Still feeling very fragile about the neighbour thing, and keeping a detailed Activity Log - may contain too much information, including use of bathroom, but I have to get to the bottom of this (ooh, Matron!).

Talking of back passages, I have moved around a bit over the years and it was a gulley in Brum, a ginnel in Manchester and a snicket in Hastings. I love all these regional words for things. Can't say I know what they call it round here - must ask one of the natives.

Bunny ...
Happily stuffed , trying to watch fixer but Mr Bunny is rabbiting on the blower

Been looking round board...crickey get silly out there ....back to warren fields near my warren hole safe and sound with my ramblings whether anyone cares or listens ...
sotongeoff

Goldi-have you found out who it is-?it will be the one you least suspect-(da da da theme music)

sotongeoff

It has been very fractious evening

Where has everybody gone?

figrat
Getting in the bath before I go to work!
Caz W

Just reading some of the other posts, checking e-mails and noseying around on FB

sotongeoff

Just going to put the kettle on

Advertisement

Bunny ...
Watch that back passage fig

Nosey Jonesy snooping about

I'm back to rabbit on OH liked cake and the quiche (first time efforts)
**awaits cheers of applause **
Bunny ...
Are you watching the railway prog Geoff
Caz W

Well Bunny, I do live in "The Land of the Twitching Net Curtains"

sotongeoff

Now Bunny recording that-watching the Syndicate

Just had what firgrat calls a chilli

Bunny ...
Do you visit over the road from me caz they like to twitch

Ah watched some of last one Geoff ...I think

A chilli ?