London (change)
Today 10°C / 10°C
Tomorrow 12°C / 11°C
20/03/2013 at 17:00
Hello Inka ..oooh tree work eeek.

Sue pleased new job going well

Becks know what you mean..enough working with OH

Jo ...so when you sorting my house out ?

Rosa .. You sound excited now

Geoff ...

Afternoon/evening Andy19. I've never been in our B&M , think I better give it a whirl

Paperwork done , bread in oven ...good grief it takes forever therapeutic though and good for stress
Gone really cold out , quite why I have my washing out I have no idea as its doing nothing
20/03/2013 at 17:00
Ohhhhhh and hello Dean
20/03/2013 at 17:01
Thanks all xx
20/03/2013 at 17:01
Afternoon forkers, I was going to say home early, but not that early I see. Just snowing again as I arrived home, nothing major though. Just eaten a pain au raisin, mmmm,mmm

Sue, are you loving it then?

I need to get to the GC, will try to get out a bit early tomorrow. Also need to get rid of some clothes, I'll never fit into some to them again.
20/03/2013 at 17:02
Glyn ...not a tad cool to be shedding clothes ?
20/03/2013 at 17:04
At the age that I'm constantly going hot then cold Bunny, jumper on, jumper off, jumper on, jumper off ........
20/03/2013 at 17:06
Hehehehehehee bit of a stripper on the quiet then
20/03/2013 at 17:08

Sorting out this house is taking forever Bunny. Once, if, the weather warms up, you can find me outside & s*d the sorting inside!

As for decorating- hmm, when OH feels like taking time off work perhaps, as long as he doesnt expect me to stop gardening to help!

BTW I gave in & bought a size up pr of jeans . Weird though as was wearing same make, a size smaller, honestly.....

Oh yes, 4 trays of germinated Cosmos this morning in propagator!

Still to watch GW as been pootling around threads. Right can of worms I see. J.

20/03/2013 at 17:11

Afties all.  Not a bad day weatherwise so managed to plant a spotted laurel that's been hanging around in a pot for about 3 years .  All babies growing away happily in the conservatory but still got more to sow.

Glad you're loving the new job Sue

P.Pam - nice to hear about your pecking 'peckers

Bunny - didn't reply to your good morning thread as it's almost good evening

Son cuts his own hair so one day I got him to do mine - always does it now

Probably forgot a few things I was going to say - think I'll have to start taking notes as I go along

20/03/2013 at 17:11
I'd much rather sort outside than inside

As long as comfy in the jeans, daft sizes never the same these days

Well done germinator

Ahhhhh ring worm I think
20/03/2013 at 17:12
Pennine Petal wrote (see)
At the age that I'm constantly going hot then cold Bunny, jumper on, jumper off, jumper on, jumper off ........

Too true Glyn. Thought I'd finished with all that, but the drugs have caused it to restart.   BTW cardis are useful- undo etc, when my fingers decide to work that is.....J.

20/03/2013 at 17:12

Know the feeling Glyn (looking flushed smiley!)

20/03/2013 at 17:14
How long will my coleus take to get going?
20/03/2013 at 17:26
I have a chill pillow on the bed, cools me down when my head gets hot I the night. Highly recommended.
20/03/2013 at 17:29

We have a B&M I think, but I do love our 99p and Poundland shops.

Hi Andy! *Waving*

Chicken tonight! Jess fancied Sweet and Sour Chicken, so have put a whole chicken in, and am going to attempt to make my own stock after! That'll be a first. This forum is making me too 'Homely'! Good Lord, I'll be buying an apron next!

20/03/2013 at 17:32

Here y'are Becks

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/20214.jpg?width=300&height=240&mode=max

20/03/2013 at 17:33

Love it Flo!

20/03/2013 at 17:37

Your right about the 99p shop Becks you canny beat a bargain in these times.

20/03/2013 at 17:37
Becks , I save what I cook it in too.... I cook chicken in half inch water ? Ish basting etc , remove chicken when cooked, cover tin with foil and allow to cool, I then remove any fat and stock jelly left underneath which I then jug and put in fridge for soups, sauces, casseroles, bolog sauces whatever .... Then I boil the bones too
20/03/2013 at 17:40

Tropical moments is what my SIL called going hot and cold. I did it for years , but not any more

When i got home from GC  there was a little parcel and in it were 5 begonia corms - Apricot Beauty' had forgotten they were coming , one of these free things tagged onto an order I think. So they are now nicely snuggled up in compost in the window with all the others

Also bought some Galtonia bulbs. Any one grown them?? I really like the flower there were loads growing at the Olympic  park last year