Start a new thread
Busy-Lizzie

Bunny, we are still exhausted after the last party! Not this weekend anyway, I'm going to stay with my daughter (3 grandsons).

Bunny ...
Can we have an Aprils fool party then ...can we..can we ... can we .... Fancy dress .......????????
Busy-Lizzie

OK, but not on the 2nd 'cos I'm going out to dinner. Fancy dress

Matty2

Get Easter over and done with - some people may not be around for the easter weekend

Advertisement

Busy-Lizzie

Sunday 31st March. Really Bunny!

Caz W

I thought the Easter Bunny would know the date

Bunny ...
Sorry don't do bank hols etc ,,weekends ... we just have days all the same ... Forgot yes customer wanted van then ,

So ...not easter then , be lab Olives birthday next ....
Bunny ...
Easter bunny ? Ohhhh is that what I'm mean to do ..ohhhhh .... Ahhhhhhh ....
Miss Becks

You're like me bunny. Never know what dates are what.

goldionthelevels

Is the Easter Bunny made of chocolate......mmmmmm......

Most of my freezer tubs are old ice cream or Chinese takeaway containers. Never throw anything away, me - my Gramps was a Scotsman!

Must go to bed now - can't disturb the neighbours.

Caz W

G'night Goldi - don't snore too loud

Bunny ...
Hahaha Becks I thought you would know better than me with Jess at nursery ...I have to rely on kids on street going past for school bus , mum or mates ,... Terrible really ... We did go through a spell of our own names for days of the week
Miss Becks

Aaw Goldi. Shouldn't have to live that way. Mine are all empty Clover butter tubs. Goodnight.

Bunny. I took Jess to nursery once last years when it was school holidays. Felt a right plonker.

Advertisement

Bunny ...
Goldi .... I'm not covering myself in choc body paint for anyone in this weather ..

Partyyyyy@ goldi's
Bunny ...
Hehehee Becks i won't rely on you for dates then
Sue H
I did that too. Taking kids to school when they were not due back for another week. Put that down to my disorganisation!!!
Bunny ...
I feel at home home now girls and don't even have kids