24/03/2013 at 14:04

Dove, if you're reading this. I'm wondering if we've got a couple of wind up merchants lurking at the moment. What d'you reckon?

I don't mean on this thread more inches and duplexes (or could that be duplicities!!)

24/03/2013 at 14:09

I was just reading those threads and thinking the same Flo - Tower Hamlets again?

24/03/2013 at 14:11

And little or no previous posting history either.

24/03/2013 at 14:15

My thought exactly - the Fish4card chap posted the other day - I googled his name and found an internet company by the same name and suspect that it's just a way of his company getting lots of google hits and moving up the ladder so to speak - I think geoff alerted Daniel - maybe he'll follow up on this tomorrow - I'll be at work   As for the Raptor with absolutely no manners at all - well, words fail me - however I've done my best to set a good example 

24/03/2013 at 14:25

OK. Let's hope they slip quickly out of sight and don't get the attention they're seeking.

24/03/2013 at 14:28

Absolutely agree Flo  

However, I reserve the option to tease them just a tiny little bit first  

Lyn
24/03/2013 at 14:35
Caz W wrote (see)

... and then they say "I've cleaned the oven for you" or "I've cleaned the sink for you"

Reminds me of my son in law, he looked after house and kids the other weekend whilst daughter was on a course, when she got back he say's I have cleaned your sink, I have cleaned your cooker, etc. what is his, we wondered.

24/03/2013 at 15:06

Never known OH to attempt to clean the loo either - and we all know what men are like

Just attempted to knit a Bunny (not our bunny) and decided it was far too small so undone the lot and started again. It only has to fit around an egg cup

When I'm told i'v done this or that for you or I'll take the washing upstairs for you, well it's his as well!!

Enough will go in search of interesting threads now

24/03/2013 at 15:52

I have an announcement-the ceiling/roof saga is over

24/03/2013 at 16:03

Is that because it's caved in? 

24/03/2013 at 16:08

Why is it that Women say my Kitchen and feel annoyed when us men say your's

Well done Geoff

Derek

24/03/2013 at 16:23

Derek.

24/03/2013 at 16:25
Caz W wrote (see)

... and then they say "I've cleaned the oven for you" or "I've cleaned the sink for you"

Yes OH does some sort of cleaning when at little house. But I've noticed that his previous initial houseproud behaviour has deserted him. So I always sort things out on the Monday morning before I drive back home & he's at work. I refuse to mop the kitchen floor though, just sweep it.

Sorry folks, afternoon.

Daughter been for lunch- soup followed by pancakes, for her-& has filled her car with more 'stuff'. We'll go up sometime on GFriday with more things & she'll be here to eat on Easter Sunday.

It's brass monkeys outside! We've no snow left, daughter says garden covered but roads/pavements clear. OH says still snow everywhere, but as can hear traffic going into town the main road must be clear.

I've been copying recipes from one of daughter's cookbooks. She now wants it. The printer/copier running out of ink I think, sorry OH. Need to sort through them next & put into my file of recipes in the kitchen. J.

24/03/2013 at 16:25

Thankyou Derek

I also clean the toilet and bathroom and hoover and put washing in the machine-do not announce it to the world-but then I want a quiet life

24/03/2013 at 16:26

Here a video on how to deter slugs. Right at the end is one which would suit Flobear and Busy-Lizzy who both own horses!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LNLE7ff2eI

24/03/2013 at 16:27

Derek 

Well done Geoff have a star, except haven't time to find one (sorry)

24/03/2013 at 16:27

I meant to say a tip for Flo and Busy!

24/03/2013 at 16:29
sotongeoff wrote (see)

Thankyou Derek

I also clean the toilet and bathroom and hoover and put washing in the machine-do not announce it to the world-but then I want a quiet life

No chance if we gang up on you! J.

24/03/2013 at 16:37

I think I've just made a boo boo again, I think it's Flowering Rose that has a horse, not Flobear, sorry, sorry, sorry!

24/03/2013 at 16:39

I think Sue H is a horsey person, Swiss Sue. Not me, I'm afraid. Dogs, parrot, snakes and chickens are my menagerie.