London (change)
Today 18°C / 15°C
Tomorrow 20°C / 15°C
26/03/2013 at 20:05
Sorry Flo!

Not being ignorant! Just got a Deluge of visitors!
26/03/2013 at 20:08
Hi Caz!

Ya sneaked in there girl!
26/03/2013 at 20:51

Hi Dean. What a lovely show of plants and those primulas always look so cheerful. 

It's not only Bunny AWOL , it's Geoff as well (puzzled smiley)

Just had e-mail off the bride, Hmm, can see she and me not agreeing, Aren't weddings supposed to be the joining of 2 people who love each other, not what people think, and co-ordinate with. and how much ot costs for the show. Perhaps I'm mistaken? 

26/03/2013 at 21:14

Hello Forkers--weak sunshine today; temp 12*C at 2pm. Have just discovered another lot of seeds to sow--in the greenhouse. Cut the pickets for my fence/railing, then discovered I hadn't charged the cordless drill---so that's a job for tomorrow. Outside a robin is racketing on---and several chickadees and towhees are patiently waiting for me to fill the feeder. Hope your weather and health improves soon--it's so delightful to be pottering around outside.

26/03/2013 at 21:21

Hi Inka.  Just had to look up towhees and chickadees as I'm not familiar with them.  They are both lovely looking birds and the chickadee seems very similar to our Coal Tit.  Enjoy youself outside - we're all going crazy being stuck indoors.

26/03/2013 at 21:46

Is it just you and me tonight then Caz?

Football on, OH getting irate - not always what he does- only watches the big events.

I am going to do some more kitchen gardening tomorrow, not sure what though, and I have these plants to pot up that came today - may have made a mistake there hey ho

What about you? 

26/03/2013 at 22:08

I'm here. Just caught up on last week's I Clavdivs before part two started recording. Brian Blessed and co. looking 37 years younger!!

Where's Geoff today? I hope his absence note is convincing

Inka, I'm just going to google your garden birds,

26/03/2013 at 22:18

Oh dear, Bjay. All not harmonious ? Sadly the expression 'must have' seems to be all pervading these days

Inka, those are such dear little birds. I think my titmice might be nicknamed 'chickadees' now

The other look similar to bramblings, which don't visit here.

26/03/2013 at 22:20

Just had to 'watch' football.

Thought i'd watch the syndicate but won't be on iplayer yet. 

26/03/2013 at 22:24

Have never been able to get interested in football. I watched some of the World Cup in 1966 and I watched Southampton beat Manchester United in the 1976 cup final but that's it. No idea what my OH is watching, there are rumbling and booming noises coming from the other room!

26/03/2013 at 22:25

Dresses her dog. Asked for  a sewing machine for Christmas to make it clothes. No on all sorts of levels we are destined to just be polite when we meet. But they have asked me to make cake

Will keep you all updated on what could be a long saga 

26/03/2013 at 22:29

Poor dog  

How long until the wedding day?

26/03/2013 at 22:35

August, long way off but I need to plan, experiment with recipes-Chocolate-work out how to decorate it to her requirements but keeping it to my ablilities. An d howto transport it.

it seems a bus has been hired to take guests from the hotels to venues. It's just that we will all be camping as my lttle brood cannot afford hotels.

Enough, more to come, as I said only just starting

Other day SIL an I spent time musing what dog will wear and woulld he be a ring bearer

26/03/2013 at 22:51

We shall indeed look out for updates - cake-related and otherwise

27/03/2013 at 00:23
A very late pop in from me!

Had a quick catch up.
Dean, the greenhouse looks great!

Lots of people running out of space. I'm just getting started, haven't pricked out seedlings yet. They have started to grow though

Bjay, have you got any knitting patterns for dogs? That could be your next project

Right off to try to go to sleep. Enjoy the day tomorrow. Hope all lurgies clear up soon and perhaps hope for sunshine too!
27/03/2013 at 06:53

Good morning all - hope I didn't keep people away with my cough!  All gummed up and horrid   Hope I can get rid of it before the weekend.

Worrying to hear about how weddings have become such a performance - it's as if it's all about the ceremony - not life together ever after 

27/03/2013 at 06:54

Morning forkers,

The same old unchanging dreary this morning. +1 in the greenhouse. Could be worse. Wind has dropped so doesn't feel so bitter.

FloBear wrote (see)

Dean, you look as if you're setting up your own Garden Centre there!

Yes, I was impressed by that.

And especially that industrial-sized heater in the corner. Expect Dean's boss is paying his electricity bill too.

Rosa carriola wrote (see)

It's not only Bunny AWOL , it's Geoff as well (puzzled smiley)

FloBear wrote (see)

Where's Geoff today? I hope his absence note is convincing

Very unusual for Geoff to play truant. Has anyone checked for Geoff and Bunny behind the bike shed.

27/03/2013 at 07:36

Hope he's not caught my lurgy 

27/03/2013 at 08:17
Rosa carriola wrote (see)

Dresses her dog. Asked for  a sewing machine for Christmas to make it clothes. No on all sorts of levels we are destined to just be polite when we meet. But they have asked me to make cake

Will keep you all updated on what could be a long saga 

I symapathise Rosa. Dogs being dressed up- I feel a rant coming on.. have to go to work now. Cars needs snow removed. Will catch up later , stay warm all

27/03/2013 at 08:43

Morning Frozen Forking Folk. Nice to see you drop by Fairygirl  Hope snow removing was quick and not too shivery.

Quick query Gary - when you want to paste from two or three posts at once, do you have to do each copy/paste operation separately or can you do three copy ops before you start pasting? I know I could experiment but easier to ask a man who knows