Start a new thread

28,581 to 28,600 of 29,275 replies

Matty2

Good construction, Dean

Geoff is that you????????

Matty2

Jo, I think you must be quite awesome when confronting HGV drivers. Do you have a really good Paddington stare

Bunny ...
***looks around for geoff***

Good to get em out sometimes caz
Caz W

Better out than in Bunny

Advertisement

Caz W

Geoff - that quiz show with the diy bloke - Perfection (but I didn't like it).

FloBear

Hello Bunny. Did you hear me shouting earlier? Glad you've rejoined the fold

Caz W

Who was asking questions about a lily?  Who likes beige?  Who likes plants with a meaningful name?  This is the plant for that person.  I'm not saying her name

jo4eyes
Pennine Petal wrote (see)
Hi all, all shopped out and eaten my weight in lovely food, back home now.

Called at Webbs of Wychbold today, what a huge place, most of it not plants though. Bought 3 poppies though.

What have I missed?

Rosa carriola wrote (see)

Jo, I think you must be quite awesome when confronting HGV drivers. Do you have a really good Paddington stare

Glyn, obviously down in the same part of world today. I grew up not too far from Webbs.

Bjay, yep he got the glare from me via my side mirror! My car not huge, & believe me he really was close! So manged not to panic & suddenly thought, why move? He's soo close he cant do a 'b' thing about it. Am very glad it worked.

Becks, well done, that was some bonnet. J.

sotongeoff

I'm here -just sat through a very powerful Corrie-have started shouting at the TV-phew

Bunny ...
it's not real Geoff....not real
Bunny ...
Ohhhh there are counsellors that can help you......I'm sending mil too

Watching 'another' food prog
Pennine Petal
I was in the jam on the M6 too Jo! A white van came within a foot of my bumper cutting in from the inside lane. Idiot!

Advertisement

sotongeoff

Watching Phil Spencer selling houses

Pennine Petal
Good acting from Tyrone there Geoff.
Bunny ...
Some hellish drivers out there glyn ...OH travels about now and again and always reports back on the shocking driving , was in brum in jan , couldn't believe his eyes , and the undertaking

Geoff give him a call ,
sotongeoff

And Kirsty, Glyn,-when she hit Julie-I jumped