London (change)
Today 20°C / 15°C
Tomorrow 20°C / 14°C
29/03/2013 at 20:13

No thanks Goldi. heard anything more on the neighbour front?

29/03/2013 at 20:17
Catching up on Mastermind - girlySwot needs to keep up to speed with Quiz team credentials. Can't be doing with Eastenders.
29/03/2013 at 20:27

ha ha Oestro, I was keeping count

29/03/2013 at 20:40

I did have a bit of goss on the neighbour front. Apparently, my downstairs neighbour (who I am certain is the one who is complaining) complained verbally to two of the blokes who live here about them making noise when they come home from the pub. Now, I go to the same pub (just over the road) and I know that the very latest they leave is 10 o'clock and it is usually earlier. I heard this from the pub landlady, who knew how upset I was and who knows that I go home by 7:30 latest.

So, I think that this hs been confused in somebody's mind with my washing machine being on 'late'. The chaps only say goodnight and there may be a door banged, but sounds are amplified in the courtyard of the flats, and one of them lives next door to moany woman.

I have written another letter to HA pointing this out (not mentioning pub!) and suggesting that some people are trying to dictate others' lives and that we are all adults here who should be able to stay out after 10pm!

Sorry - that's a bit of a long post, but it was a load off my mind when I heard the goss.

29/03/2013 at 21:11
Aww goldi ...I'm shy too ...hard to believe if you listen to this lot

Hope you get sorted with neighbours !! Il have a wine

Ohh quiz time ...ok some things ...not musicals
29/03/2013 at 21:18
Having neighbour problems gets you down, particularly when unjustified, it might sort itself out in the end, ours did.

I watched Corrie too, a satisfying outcome. Sunita's turn to be unjustly accused now. is this becoming a theme?
29/03/2013 at 21:24

Didn't the Rovers get torched? I don't have a telly but I do hear stuff......

Seems to me that any pub in a soap has to be burned down at regular intervals - it's the law, innit?

29/03/2013 at 21:25
Hehehe torch the lot ...get rid
29/03/2013 at 21:26
You're right Goldi. Seems to be a ritual for sopaland pubs.
29/03/2013 at 21:33

Bunny-sacrilege

Tyrone is free

Goldi-you post what you want it is good to unburden -I am sure this will end well

29/03/2013 at 21:33

Their insurance premiums must be astronomical!

29/03/2013 at 21:35
**snigger** thought that'd wake you Geoff

Free to a good home ? Buy one get one ..free?

Let it out goldi
29/03/2013 at 21:53

Re-sowed the broad beans today. Sowed about 1 month ago, found about 5 that had germinated, don't know where the others went. Sowed on a lovely day then it poured and froze - must have rotted.

Did anyone watch GW? I just don't get it with grasses. Don't like them, either look like weeds or dead. Monty's veg garden looks amazing and very expensive. Love Carol's enthusiasm, we went to Bosvigo in June 2011, wasn't like that then - the flower gardens around the house were lovely, woodland mostly over.

29/03/2013 at 21:54

Oh dear, that sounds very gardeny for Fork Handles!

29/03/2013 at 22:09

Watch in the morning Liz-in bed

Night all

29/03/2013 at 22:54
Hello again all. Had a sleep and awake now. Bet I wont be able to sleep again later Good neighbours are worth there weight in gold. Mine are both diamonds especially one who has become my best friend. Nothing bonds like several glasses of wine over the garden fence in summer.
30/03/2013 at 06:57

Morning all. Have some belated hot cross buns in oven, hence unusually early start for me.

30/03/2013 at 07:06

Morning forkers,

Another freezer here last night. Temperatures got down to their lowest for some time.

30/03/2013 at 07:12

Morning Gary - we've woken up to more snow - it was blizzarding (is that a word?) when OH left for work on his bike - I've been told Not To Go Outside!!!  I have to stay on the sofa and get better - it'll get boring on the sofa unless you lot keep me entertained - I mght have to make some more Hot X Buns

30/03/2013 at 07:56

not quite sure how but have just accidentally consigned my post to the Outer Darkness.

Morning Dove and Gary. Breakkfast of two warm-from-the-oven HX buns was yummy; thank you to the bakers on here who inspired me to make my own.   Haven't done so for yonks though my tried and trusted recipe is covered in stains so has been well-used in the past.

Coldish, pale greyish, no weather so far today.