The Doctor
Did they like the garden?
The Doctor wrote (see)
Did they like the garden?

That took 2 minutes

Bunny ...
Not exactly warm out though ?

Pennine Petal
Afternoon, nice and warm in the sun here, but top of garden very wet and the bottom covered in snow, still around a foot in places. Can't do much out there, hope I haven't lost too many plants.

We're they people who would look after your garden Geoff?

Bought a pot of 3 hyacinths for a pound in Morrisons. Just catching up on GW and got GW mag to keep me going this aft.

Not really Glyn-went out the back door walked 10 yards and came back in

Bunny ...
Well you don't want them then....wrong ones

You wouldn't want your garden to fall into the wrong hands, Geoff. They would probably cover it all over with concrete and dodgy statues....

I'm back

Shattered. Raised bed in place and did more than I intended of the mess behind it (see photo) Can hardly move my arm so a rest day tomorrow

Back when i'm less fatigued

Bunny ...
Well done you , you will ache tomorrow ....!!!

How you all today been down on on my plot Sun came out at about 11 and stayed sunny till 4ish

Afties all. Have finished for the day and had a nice soak in the bath. Maggie chook has a sparkly clean house and a new garden to go home to. I need to get dressed and entice her in with some corn.

Fish and chips for tea.  Oven variety but at least not so many WW points

Hi Forkers--well, the lot of you sound knackered, and my day has just begun.

Am contemplating attacking more broom today, but frankly I lack ambition.

The sun shining through the windows shows how dirty they are---even sunshine has its downside!

Happy Oester!!!

Bunny ...
Hi Inka ... Yes sunshine and windows , never the best ! However a spell in the sun always lifts the day

Hi there Inka. Glad to hear you have sun despite the windows

Have fun with the broom if you decide to go for it!

Well feel like it's been a productive day...topped up the 2 new raised beds with a dumpy bag's worth of topsoil which I riddled. Transplanted some kale in preparation for the final raised bed.

The wiggly starfish arrangement's to put off next door's cats - I hope!

And the log man came...

Happy Easter everyone on fork,handles

Fig - cats - I bought cheap canes about 4ft long and cheap plastic netting (2ins square). Cut netting to fit canes which I threaded through net, and now lay them on my raised beds. Can move the frames as and when I need to work in that area, also young plants can grow through mesh until more mature.

Will pic if you like tomorrow