05/04/2013 at 07:19

Have a good day GG - I'm off to work  but at least it's Friday and we've got GW to look forward to this evening 

05/04/2013 at 07:23
Morning, still in bed, but thought I would drop in.need to get up and do some working. Assignments won't mark themselves. Have to dome before I go to the hairdressers.
05/04/2013 at 07:24
Morning, still in bed, but thought I would drop in.need to get up and do some working. Assignments won't mark themselves. Have to get some done before I go to the hairdressers.
05/04/2013 at 07:24
How did that happen?
05/04/2013 at 07:30

Morning All.

Lovely morning here in Lincolnshire. slight frost but no ice on the pond.

I'm waiting for my order from Thompson and Morgan I ordered via the Daliy Mail, begonias a few other things, i've forgotten what, so will be a surprise when they arrive.

Have a good day.

ChrisX

05/04/2013 at 07:57

Morning all...

05/04/2013 at 08:28

Morning DD. How's things?

LTG, would that be the offer I mentioned earlier? Mine came and was good.

PP, my deepest sympathy over the assignments. Just a painful memory for me. (Hallelujah!!!!!)

05/04/2013 at 08:45

GG. have just looked up the order. It was for begonias and 200 summer bulbs, to be dispatched by 31st March, so should be here any day, hopefully..

That was short and sweet Dave

ChrisX

05/04/2013 at 09:34

Morning everyone.

Glad workmen have gone so I don't feel like a specimen in a glass case - not that they peeked in but I was always aware that they were there. Too cold to do outside stuff at the mo. but may be off to GC for lunch later with my sis. so a bit of browsing may be on the cards

Glyn, like GG, I am SO glad that my marking days are behind me .

Have fun one and all

05/04/2013 at 10:01
Hi just popped in to say hello while I have a coffee and all the others are at a meeting
05/04/2013 at 10:26

Morning All

Howling wind and grey skies here bUT above freezing - just. Woke up to blue skies though and felt for a moment spring-like

We have blocked outside drains so OH is putting stuff down them. Can't use washer, dishwasher or even wash my hands in the kitchen sink till i's worked it's magic.

I too am waiting for plants from both T&M and Suttons.

No marking here any more either. or evenings bent over a computer getting lessons planned.

I hope to go on a trip to GC and B&Q (yesterday was a thread about them selling off plants). But will have to see what mood oH is in after the drains as he has to drive.

05/04/2013 at 10:30

Morning all, busy day today, making sandwiches for 30 orchestra for concert OH is singing in tonight. Have to record GW. Really enjoyed Beechgrove on BBC Scotland last night, they crammed such a lot in although it was snowing so actual gardening was out.

05/04/2013 at 11:12

Looking forward to seeing it, Lizzie. i suppose it is on iplayer before it starts in England. Only wish I had a means of viewing it on the tv screen instead of on the computer.

05/04/2013 at 11:37

GG gardening is for people who are claim & cool so just sit tight and look forward till sunday then watch it on TV.

05/04/2013 at 12:59

Ended up calling dynorod who are here now. 40 mins from time of phonecall to arrival, OH said it went ploop suddenly and water level has dropped YAY

never thought i''d get excited about drains

05/04/2013 at 15:45

Bjay, I share your drain pain! Luckily I can usually make mine do the ploop with my own drain rods. Not a choice job, though. Good for speedy Dynorod.

Glad Beechgrove has been mentioned, thanks folks. I'd managed not to notice when it was on so a Sunday repeat will be welcome.

05/04/2013 at 17:21

Afternoon peeps. Hope you are all well. Have been so busy

I have received a message from Geoff and it says 'message returned'. Can anyone help me , please?

Sasha

05/04/2013 at 17:24
Girasole wrote (see)

Afternoon peeps. Hope you are all well. Have been so busy

I have received a message from Geoff and it says 'message returned'. Can anyone help me , please?

Sasha

Sasha-click on your name-on the right hand corner of this page a drop-down menu will appear-go to messages

05/04/2013 at 17:37
Afternoon All

Lovely to see signs of Spring! My daffs have started to flower- the ones I have in a sunny spot near the wall. Buds are starting to open on the tree I can see near the kitchen window.

I had 2 pairs of Siskins on the feeders on there today
Very easily pleased!
05/04/2013 at 17:37

Geoff, the message arrived in my email inbox saying 'We have had an idea. Morning Sasha I know you don't post that often ....'

What does this mean?

Sasha