Start a new thread
sotongeoff

Best not go there with Louis-is that right that Geri is X-factor judge,I am out of the loop-what happened to Danni M?

Should that not be cheryl ice-cream?

What did England win-a windmill?

sotongeoff

Edentoy-what part of NI?

THey just had a warm up and a cheryl ice-cream.

Carrickfergus County Antrim

kate1123

Edentoy- that explains cheering for england.

Geoff I think Danni played hard to get. Not a good game with SC.

T&M are having a half price seed sale, I am an addict and need help

Advertisement

Koalagirl

I too received that T&M e-mail and deleted it with alacrity.  Walk away now.........

sotongeoff

I've been to Carrickfergus-a bit of utterly useless bit of information also to Newtonabbey?

Kate-do you need more seeds-and they will charge p&p-just hold fast

Does anyone like tiger nuts-who knows what they are without googling?

Koalagirl

Either

Somebody who is very keen on tigers

or

A demented feline

kate1123

Thanks for the support, it was just that they had this great climbing plant on Beechgrove and as my climbers have been a disaster...........

I like nuts but can not eat them without going to the dentist.

I have never been to Northern Ireland.

figrat
I stared school in Northern Ireland, my younger sister was born there. Memories a bit hazy, and mostly to do with rain.
sotongeoff

Actually tiger nuts are a sweet from my childhood that you can now only occasionally get in Spain where they are called chufa nuts- fishermen use them as bait-more useless information-which I am happy to share.

I have tiger nuts and am not sharing

You can still buy flying saucers

kate1123

Why are you not sharing? whay happened to the very tall ladder?

sotongeoff

It is going very well for Ireland and the UK in eurovision-they have a joint target of double points.

sotongeoff

The ladder is locked away for the night- but if you ask nicely tomorrow.............

kate1123

I dont think the flying saucers will need a ladder

Advertisement

Oh the buzz they gave  why cant we still buy flying saucers,fizz bombs ,and proper curley worleys

kate1123 try and visit N I  and visist all our allotments 

sotongeoff

Why do wagon-wheels not taste the same now and they used to be enormous-more like buggy wheels nowadays.

kate1123

Edentoy I think the EU banned them and they have also taken their slice off the wagon wheels.

Sweden won, was it any good? Did we come last again?

sotongeoff

That honour went to Norway-there will now be the usual stories about why do we bother, why does everybody hate us, etc.and what to do next time.

The Swedish song was good-the Queen will already have added it to her i-pod manservant

Milkgums and liquorice comforts