Start a new thread

4,081 to 4,100 of 29,275 replies

sotongeoff

Right- I shall get the table lamp out and shine it into Lottie's eyes to get the truth-it is out there

There is dancing in the streets of Southampton tonight-they are offering creditors 2p in the pound-I would tell them where to put it-sell the ground and pay creditors out of that.

Glyn-Samantha Womack was Samantha Janus -eurovision/game on/eastenders

Does that mean the usual pics of students hugging and are "exams getting easier" stories

kate1123

I will take a photo now

England have scored

Lilylouise

Thankyou

Samanthat Womack is an actress - she was in Eastenders apparently - used to be Samatha Janus

Pam x

Lilylouise

Ooops - missed you post Geoff And I can't spell

Pam x

Leggi

Happy birthday Geoff

Your lot signed a young Argentine keeper (Gazzaniga) from us (Gillingham) this summer, I think he's going to be a very good player in the future.

Also if Bertrand comes on during tonights England match we get £200k from Chelsea.

Advertisement

Pennine Petal
Oh, I know who you mean now.

Roy doesn't look that happy!
kate1123

It was only an inch tall on saturday, now 9 inches?

Pennine Petal
OH informs there will be a meteor shower tonight, best about 11pm. Don't think we will see it where I live though. Wiltshire and Peak District will be good apparently.
Leggi

Woo, Bertrand on, £200k for the Gills. Now I can switch over cos I'm bored senseless...

kate1123

Glyn I have never seen a meteor shower, will keep a look out.

Friendlies are always awful

Pennine Petal
Me neither Kate, it always seems to be overcast here when there is one.

Hurray boring football over, I can watch who do you think you are now.
Pennine Petal
False alarm, OH reading an article from Sunday 12th! Daft as well as deaf! Sorry no meteor shower.
sotongeoff

Has everybody got cake?- Cody has returned but looks strangely heavier

kate1123

Glyn I thought it had been arranged purposefully for Geoff.

I have had 2 slices of cake

Whose birthday is next?

Advertisement

Lovetogarden

Penninepetal. That's just the sort of thing my OH does, he never reads the newspaper on the day it arrives, says he has things to do, so we have about a weeks worth scattered around and he picks them up at random and reads bits out. Can be most annoying at times as I usually read the paper the same day, and then get the repeats. It's as bad as watching TV

PS. my birthday isn't until January, I envy people with summer birthdays, you can have such good "do's" BBQ, picnics etc. I think I'll be like the Queen and have an official birthday in June.

Lilylouise

Kate - what does the bit in the compost look like?

Pam x

kate1123 wrote (see)

It was only an inch tall on saturday, now 9 inches?

sotongeoff

Chris- Lottiejane (?)- has an official birthday in July for outdoor celebrations-hers is in January so the precedent has been set-just pick a day

It might be a nice day today weatherwise