Start a new thread
figrat
Blackjacks and fruit salad
sotongeoff

Sherbet fountains with a liquorice comfort in the liquorice stick

Gary Hobson
kate1123 wrote (see)

I went to the hardware shop today and asked for a new fork handle and he gave me 4 candles...

The original sketch is on YouTube:

kate1123

Cheers Gary they dont make them like this anymore, just hours of eurovision and reality tv.

@ Geoff , figrat, Edentoy now I want sweets

sotongeoff

Only good girls get sweets.

Monaco Grand Prix on-been there walked, down that street,stood by that turn.................

Advertisement

kate1123

I have never been to Monaco

Now I know why I do not have any sweets

Some of my dahlia tubers have no eyes? or noses?

sotongeoff

I have been twice to Monaco-add it to your bucket list.

There is an f1 team called HRT

Strangely enough I had one or two firm tubers that did not sprout-I have no idea why-will take it up with a higher authority.

I can now reveal that Pudsey will win Euro2012 and Gold at the Olympics and David Walliams will be made a dame.

kate1123

See I have a few places that I would like to go with spare cash in my pocket, so will not be going this year.

I bet there is a lot of door slamming on that team.

Glad it is not just me, as so far the sprouting rate and storage has been my best year yet, I have saved bundles of money.

I am surprised that Dave is not being considered for the England team.

figrat
@ sotongeoff- have just posted re dahlia risen from the dead miracle on May thread.
kate1123

figrat it is so exciting when a plant is revived.

sotongeoff

In this picture if you look very hard with binoculars you can see my house-a prize for nearest the ball gown

kate1123

Can you smell the sea?

I feel trouble brewing neighbour has not pruned his russian vines for 10 days.

sotongeoff

A mile a minute plant-now at that rate do not leave any windows open as you sleep -I have seen films.

It is very hot

Cannot smell the sea but on warm days can smell the sewage works

kate1123

If I do not reappear tomorrow you will know I have been suffocated by the dreaded vine or had a fit as neighbour stomps all over my plants.

My plants are confused, I have lost some seedlings, just too hot.

Why are you giving away your ball gown, will you not  need it for the jubilee party?

sotongeoff

I think it will be safe -there has been no entries so far..

If you recall the 6 dahlias I bought weeks- back 3 rotted, 3 different ones grew which is good in a way that I have the different colours but feel I have been cheated.

Advertisement

kate1123

I would be asking for a refund, 50% is not acceptable.

Did you know that the queen has a toe phobia?

sotongeoff

I dont have the packets or the receipt -it is not worth the trouble

Did you know that the Queen has a stand-in for rehearsals-I did not know about toe phobia-in what way?

kate1123

Ladies have to wear court shoes in her presence no peep toe shoes allowed.Etiquette or phobia?

figrat
Good taste?
sotongeoff

What is the difference between showing toes and fingers-we all have them-perhaps toes are not so attractive??