Start a new thread

581 to 600 of 29,275 replies

Oops Inkadog, forgot to say Hi,your description of your island sounds wonderful!

sotongeoff

It started off sunny but is now a bit cool cloudy and breezy the washing that I hung out at 7am (good boy-100 brownie points) is dry and back indoors.

Have redone the supports on the sorry looking lupin and the top heavy rose-a few other jobs still to be done- but I have all day

kate1123

Geoff have a star.

White cloud and chilly here, I have very few jobs to do in the garden until we get some sunshine and plants start to grow. I am considering pruning back my clematis as it is getting a bit wayward

I wonder how MD's cobeas have coped with this weeks weather, I did notice that his views on growing beans are the same as Geoffs shall I sow some today?

sotongeoff

I forgot all about GW and will watch it oni-player at some point-does this make me a guru then?

kate1123

You forgot about GW, lots of propogation last night Geoff you can be the guru of climbing beans.

Advertisement

sotongeoff

Am watching it now-will I get a badge?

kate1123

I can make you a badge out of paper mache.

sotongeoff

Sounds very blue peterish-what colour?

kate1123

Does Mr Bean garden?

sotongeoff

This Mr Bean does-have watched it-feel vindicated and very smug-what did I say-don't start too early over and over again don't plant out yet -do people listen? -well they will now.

Now where's my badge?

kate1123

It will take time to dry

sotongeoff

Mr Bean has tied up more things,put out more containers.and is going to give the grass a quick trim in a moment or two

Am keeping a look out for the pigeon

Advertisement

kate1123

I forgot to buy a ticket

sotongeoff

Doh-or as Mr Bean would say-dooooh

sotongeoff

Fried egg sandwich for lunch-brown sauce

kate1123

Ham, tomato and lettuce with mayonnaise.

I will buy a ticket for tonight.

I have bought the free dahlias for my dad, hope they arrive quicker than the plugs.

sotongeoff

Free dahlias?-is this just a p&p thing again?

I am rapidly reaching the point of just waiting for things to grow-most of the planting potting, whatever is done.

Bath or 13amp?