London (change)
Today 19°C / 14°C
Tomorrow 21°C / 16°C
21/09/2012 at 18:35

Just a tad Geoff. This was my back on day 2...

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/11943.jpg?width=402&height=350&mode=max

Pam, it's an awful pic.

21/09/2012 at 18:37

The magazine offers are already flooding in

Barbecue chicken and chips tonight

21/09/2012 at 18:44
Insomnia1973 wrote (see)

Pam, it's an awful pic. 

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

People who really think their pics are awful don't post them. Generally, people only post pics that they're pleased with.

Presumably you're the exception.

21/09/2012 at 18:50

Ouch Becks, hope that's settled down now.

Having just seen the forcast for a possibly chilly night have just popped back down to shut up greenhouse & coldframe.Will open them up again tomorrow- getting fed up with the weather now.

Stupid kids/young teens? are climbing a really BIG tree & I mean big, behind us. 1 was worried that they were too high! Have tilted our blinds, dont like the fact that they can see into 'us'. Having open ground behind the house you do get used to not being overlooked. J.

21/09/2012 at 18:52

Gary? You sound peeved with me? It's not a good picture, that was the point. We were moaning about our body shapes. Oh man! Catch you all later. The forum has a 'misery' virus.

21/09/2012 at 19:02
That looks really sore...ouch! I'm a very fair skinned redhead, and spent most of my childhood in HongKong. One weekend, I went on a school trip to one of the outlying islands, and my mother forgot to pack my suncream. When I got home, my whole back was one huge blister.
Nothing less than factor 50 for me now.
21/09/2012 at 19:02

Silly me. I misunderstood what you meant by awful.

I see now. You meant that the photo was 'awful' because it was taken by someone else, and so was not as artisitc as one that you'd have taken yourself.

Yeah, I agree.

21/09/2012 at 19:16

Becks take no notice--come back here now !!

Gary you are a plonker

21/09/2012 at 19:23

Becks oh to be that skinny, but I do not envy the sunburn.

Where is Jean with an answer?

Jo do you not have an air rifle?

21/09/2012 at 19:32

Funny was just thinking that!

It's going quite dark out there now so if they havent got down yet........... J.

21/09/2012 at 19:33

Oop's! as said before! Misinterpretations can be had! 

Beck's! I believe a slip up on Gary's Behalf! Now he as realised!

No malice intended I'm thinking!

Can we all just be strange, weird, off the cuff happy bunnies again?  

21/09/2012 at 19:34
@ Jo - am trying not to open greenhouses at all at the moment, in a vain attempt to ripen tomatoes.
@ Gary - you seem a bit out of sorts.
@ Becks- how's the garden?
21/09/2012 at 19:38

Evening, having another break from working, got to make up the time from my morning off. Family coming tomorrow, so need to clean up and declutter the living room. We have so much stuff and so little space in our cottage. OH keeps telling me we need to declutter, but keeps buying books and magazines. I buy books and then pass them on to our book cupboard in work. He keeps his magazines just in case. Not quite at TV hoarder stage yet though. DIL's house is clutter free and perfectly tidy. Must be a nightmare for her coming here!

Becks hope it didn't hurt too much and that you had some aloe vera to put  on it.

Please stop all this talk about bulges, it keeps reminding me about mine! 

21/09/2012 at 19:41

Figrat- 2 of the tomato plants have lots of ripening fruit. We've been eating them for a while. T'other apparently a yellow cherry of forgotten variety, think free seeds with something, has fruit but no sign of ripening & rather big IMO for cherry! Who was talking about fried green tomatoes?

One of the polycarbonate roof panels has slipped down a bit- ? in Spring sometime- so always ventilation in there at the mo! Another job I've not done & with OH working away......... Have already made a note to store the Agapanthus pots, well wrapped, in the new coldframe this year, unless OH has sorted the panel- but pigs may fly methinks. J.

21/09/2012 at 19:57

Geoff- I need your assistance! Got this photobucket thingymebob loaded! now need to know how I get it from my library to this site! Thanks in anticipation! 

21/09/2012 at 20:02
Geoff, I do that name thing now, I am turning into my mam!

Bought hot cross buns today, they we next to the stollen and spiced biscuits for that event in December that I am not allowed to talk about, as I don't want to be on the naughty step again.
21/09/2012 at 20:04

Dean the direct load option is working again but if you want to use photobucket-go to the image,click on the direct link option from the choice of four links,that will copy the url-paste that onto external link when you click on the tree icon-image will appear in your posting.

21/09/2012 at 20:08
Seem to be having trouble posting, writing message, submitting and nothing happening. I wonder if all the messages will turn up at once.
21/09/2012 at 20:12
94 days to go...
21/09/2012 at 20:12

Glyn-it all looks clear to me-I think the problem is when you start turning into your nan-that is when the trouble really starts

Why does it seem to be getting darker quicker each day?