London (change)
Today 14°C / 8°C
Tomorrow 19°C / 10°C
22/09/2012 at 14:42

You can practice your jump from out the loft Geoff?!

22/09/2012 at 14:50

Nola tells us what treat you buy?

Geoff I am so relieved, I was just getting my snow shoes out.

Becks, Geoff was going to fly the plane and chuck us girls out the door

Jean it is so frustrating when you grow a plant from seed and it does not flower.

22/09/2012 at 14:52

Oh really?? I missed that bit. Just jump out the loft then Geoff, no parachute.

22/09/2012 at 14:57

Becks you always have to be careful of T&Cs with Geoff

22/09/2012 at 14:58

I have already strapped two tennis rackets to my feet am shuffling around the front room

My leap will be a leap of faith

Here is an image no-one wants to see-or will pay for- cat-man is cutting his grass topless

22/09/2012 at 15:01

Does he know what will happen if the cat has made a mess on the lawn

22/09/2012 at 15:04

Oh I do hope so

-splat~cat-splat

22/09/2012 at 15:12

But funny!

22/09/2012 at 15:20

Afternoon All!

Sod's Law! The Sun decides to play out on my first day's return to work!

First frost this morning, n by! It was bitter early doors!

Here goes Geoff!

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w391/Gardening7/013_zpseb960558.jpg

It worked!!!!!! "Give that man a Ceeegar!"

You will all be pleased to know, my glasses have arrived back safely from the hotel!  

You have all regained your normal size!!

Oh! n can I count this as my flower of the day?

22/09/2012 at 15:27

Lovely photo Dean.

22/09/2012 at 15:33

Relax -ladies-he has put a rather fetching dirty brown vest on now-the paps can return to the bunker

Well done Dean -have a banana

22/09/2012 at 15:48

Good Afternoon Everyone  It is a beautiful day here - I have been in the garden all day and have just about finished taking all my cuttings

Love the Begonia Pam and the Sweet Peas Dean

Becks - Ouch - your poor back

Loved the Waitrose tweets

I am going to make Spinach and Ricotta pancakes for dinner and also an Apple and Blueberry crumble  

My flowers for the day - Dahlias from the allotment

Pam LL x

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/lilylouise1/alstro010.jpg

22/09/2012 at 16:02

Hi everyone.

Geoff, the thought of your neighbour is enough to put you off your cake.

Lovely pics of all the flowers. You all seem on very good form today.

I have been in the garden for a while today, tidying up the borders, decided to leave cosmos for now as they were covered in bees.

Made lasagna for evening meal . Daughter and partner are coming for an Italian themed meal. Starting with antipasti, olives, mozzarella etc, then lasagna with salad and garlic bread, followed by a lemon concoction with fresh raspberries and almond biscuits.Phew it's taken me nearly all blooming day to get it ready, and they'll demolish it in a few minutes, but I'll be alright after a few glasses of vino.

I'm on cat feeding duties this weekend for SIL who lives in the next village, hope she is ok,the cat that is, so I have got to go and feed her and put her in for the night, I'm always on edge until SIL gets back in case anything should happen to her, she's a pedigree Ragdoll cat.

Just before I came in there was a flypast of 14 light aeroplanes going towards RAF Waddington, must have known I was at home

Enjoy the rest of your day.

ChrisX

22/09/2012 at 16:14

Pam lovely dahlias.

Chris food sounds yummy, will there be any leftovers cyberetically?

22/09/2012 at 16:15

Lovely flowers , Pam and Dean. My sweet peas have well gone and I can't grow Dahlias - the slugs just munch them. I may have another go next year.

Chris, that meal sounds rather nice.

Does this mean I can put my D.I.Y. igloo making kit away ?

What is with blokes letting it all hang out ? And don't get me started on builders bums !

22/09/2012 at 16:17

Chris, that sounds wonderful. I went to Italy in my teens, and have to admit, the food there was absolutely lovely! I'm considering Italy for summer hols next year.

Pam, those flowers are pretty!

22/09/2012 at 16:19
The dahlias are gorgeous. Not one of mine has flowered this year.
22/09/2012 at 16:25

Wonderful flowers Dean and Pam. Loads to catch up on, we do seem to be back to normal (well, our sort of normal) today.

I have spent the afternoon cutting my very Very VERY long front grass. I always rake each section first to get the frogs out but sadly, despite my efforts, I managed to commit froggicide. I always feel sad when that happens. I saved two and a newt, though.

Bangers and mash tonight, hoping OH will do the honours :- )

22/09/2012 at 16:27

Nola, my Gardeners Delight are bigger than usual too - I was beginning to wonder if they'd been wrongly labelled.

22/09/2012 at 16:40

Saints3-1 up - after 0-1 at HT

Jean -chillax-winter is a long way off-we have just reached Autumn

Pam-the dahlias are lovely -I am disappointed in mine-just had a walk round the front and some plants are wilting through lack of water -it has been an odd year.

Becks -you might get an offer from an Italian waiter if you play your cards right-you could be the next Shirley Valentine

We are having home-made pizza-a tad Italian so will be with you in spirit Chris