Start a new thread
sotongeoff

Don your water-wings for the next 24 hours-it is going to be a bit damp and a trifle breezy-butter those hutches in readiness

Miss Becks

Yeah, there's a Greece one on Thomas Cook for £678, that flying, and a Spain one on Thomson for £764. I may just manage it yet.

Thanks for your suggestions. x

sotongeoff

That might be per person??

Miss Becks

LOL. No, I checked, it was In total. £382 per person.

sotongeoff

Not bad then-but is that half board or what?

Advertisement

Miss Becks

Hang on, I'll try and post the link

Miss Becks

No, the link url is massive. Won't do it.

Deanos Diggin It

Right Guy's! Gunna bid farewell for the evening! Not that I shall be missed I'm sure! 

Last night's GW to watch or catch up on! a few cold beers to be had, n a gorgeous curry waiting to be ordered!

Enjoy your evening everyboby!

Oh! Soz! Chris! Hope was all worth, n enjoy!  

kate1123

I found some as low as $250 all inclusive but out of school holidays

sotongeoff

Salou is alright-we are going to nearly the same area but earlier-not sure how warm it will be at that time in October-I would check the temp for this year nearer the time

Miss Becks

Kate, that might have to be an option. Not like she'll be missing out on major lessons is it.

sotongeoff

I am not sure about this but are you allowed to take children out of school nowadays for hols-isn't there a fine or something?-dunno might have got that wrong??

kate1123

Becks  probably ok at her age last time I went to Salou it was a little rowdy at night

Are we looking forward to XF?

Advertisement

Miss Becks

Well, she'll still be at nursery (private) next year, the same as this year, and they didn't say anything about it this time round. She'd gone back for a week, then we had holiday. I will still ask though.

FloBear

You can still have two weeks out (at least you could 2 years ago when I finished teaching) though some schools try to discourage it and get very grumpy if you do it during SATs tests. Teachers get grumpy cos they can't go in term time ;- )

Miss Becks

Dinner eaten. A big fat juicy omelette and chips.

Jess is amusing me. She has clicked on a programme on BBC4 called Human Planet about desserts. Many questions about what they are doing/how they live are cropping up. She isn't impressed they have camels instead of cars.

Thanks Flo for the info.

FloBear

Oh no, I was hoping it was a programme about puddings :- (

Miss Becks

Ha ha ha. Sorry Flo. My spelling mistake.