Start a new thread

7,001 to 7,020 of 29,275 replies

figrat
Plan is to wait for microwave on free cycle, and use that in the shed! Mind you, the sad little second hand shop over the road has one, maybe I'll check that out too. Am planning to reuse a lot of stored potting compost for the bulb planting marathon.
sotongeoff

Move way from the sweet-peas-guru says in a couple of weeks

kate1123

I see we have passed 7000 shall I buy a lucky ticket?

sotongeoff

Could you?- and can you make sure it is a winner this time-I have been let down so many times and Pam needs that holiday home in Cornwall

Miss Becks

Morning lovelies!

The sun is out, but a bit nippy.

Geoff, you seem much better!

Hollie, where did you get your cat from? Does she have a past 'history'?

Advertisement

sotongeoff

Becks !!-how was the weekend?

Miss Becks

Like a hurricane coming through!! Lively, messy, noisy but fun!

kate1123

Geoff I have had a word with the ticket people they pointed out that not buying a ticket would not help.

sotongeoff

Who is in charge of the balls?

sotongeoff

Here is today's mope of the day

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/mope.png

Miss Becks

I have a plastic greenhouse David? I'll do a few in there, and some in the house? Then save some until spring for direct sowing? All options covered. Doesn't hurt to try I suppose.

figrat
I'm itching to get mine started as well Becks! Planning on sowing them into Root trainers and leave them in the cold frame...will wait until David K gives us the go ahead.
Miss Becks

This will be a first for me figrat! I don't do flowers normally, so I'm clueless!

sotongeoff

This is like kids waiting for C********-chillax

Advertisement

Miss Becks

Comics? Candy? Coulouring books? Oh!! You mean CHRISTMAS!! Ha ha ha!! Oh no Geoff, NOTHING is like waiting for Christmas! I'm excited already! Already started pressie shopping

kate1123

Geoff 

Can we use the C-word yet, I am going to start making my cards this week.

I have learnt something really useful, I always start my SP indoors and they are always leggy.

Miss Becks

Course you can use it kate! Don't listen to Victor Meldrew up there! He's secretley excited!