Start a new thread

7,521 to 7,540 of 29,275 replies

sotongeoff

I'm sorry- rules are rules and children need to learn or they will never grow up to be well rounded human beings in the school of hard knocks

What happened to home-made costumes?

A cardboard box with a face painted on was good enough in my day-and that were luxury

FloBear

Becks, she is cuter than a cute thing :- )  Glad it all went off so well.

Geoff, I have a leak like that. Only seems to happen when it rains

Ok, for Gary. Radio is like a special kind of television that has sound but no pictures. You can look at other things whilst listening and not miss any of the action as it is well-signalled in the script. A Radio can be small enough to put in your pocket so can you listen to it whilst dog walking or gardening or other hobby of your choice.

HTH
Flo ;- )

FloBear

Cardboard box, Geoff, you were lucky. We 'ad ter mek do with greasy newspepper that 'ad 'ad last night's chips in.

Miss Becks

Thanks for all the piccie comments. She had a lovely time! And yes Geoff, Superman is not Disney, and it specifically said on the invite 'Dress up in Disney costume'!

I also agree about home made costumes, but I am no seamstress. Buying instead of making a girls princess/mermaid dress was the easy and hassle free option.

sotongeoff

We used to dream of greasy newspaper-if we ad a place t' sleep that is after 37 hour day down pit

Advertisement

Deanos Diggin It

Down't Pit Geoff! Come on! But you must be applauded for your ealier powers of observation!

Afternoon All!

Thank's all for the kind words! Over it! Shall not dwell n move on!

Beck's - Gorgeous pictures! Glad Jess enjoyed! although my little princess is in my bad books! (She's worse than the terrible twosome)

Jean - Sorry to hear about the snotty nose thing! Hope you perk soon!!

kate1123

Now I am in the mood for greasy chips in newspaper

FloBear

Not so many calories in Geoff's version!

sotongeoff

The newspaper wasn't greasy enough

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/633575_Traditional-English-Fish-and.jpg

kate1123

Why is it such a struggle to get chips delivered?

sotongeoff

Huston-we have a problem

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/7012356863_55b4907cd2_z.jpg

kate1123

I will have to make do with hash browns.

Advertisement

kate1123

Dean they do indeed look tasty.

Gary why? who? how do people have so much money for silly things?

Deanos Diggin It

Oopps! Shit! Soz! Excuse my French! Have only just realised it is the 6th! My regimental reunion is being held in my home town! Never been to one since my escape! But promised I should attend this one! 

Right! Bath n shave! Shall say, Have a good evening Guy's!  n opoligies in advance of the state I shall be in the Morning!

sotongeoff

If I have to be told one more time too look at this because people can stand up will go bonkers

Jerry Hall is an actress -who knew?-no seriously who knew??

Joodges