Start a new thread
Miss Becks

Geoff does his dentures in his!!

Deanos Diggin It

Fig! I am not allowed to bring seed tray's to the kitchen sink let alone dishwasher!

But you have my cog's turning! While the cat's away n all that! 

kate1123

We have 2 milestones in one day, Geoff has posted 4000 and Forkers have posted 8000.

I do plant labels in the dishwasher. 

sotongeoff

Do the labels ever come to anything?-I would put them in compost

Hi Nola

Becks-dentist/bus tomorrow

Deanos Diggin It

Geoff! Please don the suite! I have a prior engagement!

Advertisement

kate1123

Very funny Geoff, will your twin be driving the bus?

sotongeoff
kate1123 wrote (see)

We have 2 milestones in one day, Geoff has posted 4000 and Forkers have posted 8000.

Then it is time for some fireworks

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/Fireworks45.gif

and champagne

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/House-Shotglass.gif

sotongeoff

I don't think you can pre-book bus drivers -can you?

figrat

Have just made exceptionally successful loaf of bread - will have to put masking tape over mouth to stop me eating it all.

kate1123

figrat are you sharing?

Geoff do you and your twin not have psychic powers? I like champagne

figrat
Tummy's hurting now, but you're welcome. Just warm enough for the butter to melt, then a slaver of morello cherry jam....mmmmm!
jo4eyes

Ooh fresh bread. OH makes a mean focatia, never lasts.

Have plodded through my my Tesco order & now the ironing awaits whilst watching the wartime farm.

It's supposed to be dry here tomorrow- well couldnt be any wetter- wonder how OH will react when I announce am off outside? He can deal with heating bloke- we're also having a posh shower done at the same time as new boiler. OH's idea, not mine, coz then the tiling will need redoing etc etc, but anything for a quiet (ha) life. J.

Miss Becks

Hope you are more sucessful with your delivery than my Asda one today jo. I booked an all day slot between 10am and 6pm. It still hasn't turned up! When I phoned, they are behind schedule apparently.

kate1123

figrat bread, butter and cherry jam, I am sending a pigeon to collect a portion

Becks what are the terms and conditions???

sotongeoff

Perhaps he thought he was going to be the scarecrow or he had to make it?

Insomnia1973 wrote (see)

Yeah, should have worn dark trousers. I can't go myself, I'm waiting for an Asda delivery. he will make a good scarecrow for me.

Advertisement

Miss Becks

Not sure kate, I haven't looked. They're normally pretty good to be honest, so can forgive them one bad day. Unless it's still not here by 10pm

Geoff

sotongeoff

Having been in a similar business it is often difficult-it could be a new driver,van trouble and all-day slots will often be left till last if the pressure is on-plus it is often done on split-shifts-they will turn up today-sometime

Miss Becks

You would think thought that they'd put an all day slot, with a chosen slot if it was up the same street! It came past at 11am and stopped 4 doors up!

kate1123

But if 6pm is the cut off time then there should be a refund on delivery costs or a voucher for next time? I would be asking. When tescos have messed up my delivery I always ask for a show of goodwill.

sotongeoff

That was probably the morning delivery driver-it isn't as simple as it sounds -if number 40 has paid for a certain time them why should number 36 get it for free and then they have others to do within a time slot-there may be another van that does the all-day ones and works though from point A to point B-but it is getting late-I would ring them again- the driver will have a mobile

It is worth complaining play on the 3 year old asleep thing