London (change)
Today 9°C / 4°C
Tomorrow 10°C / 9°C
14/10/2012 at 16:09

You try being a bloke in a playground-you get more than funny looks

Where are you travelling to?

Christopher, Rylan and MK1-perm 1 out of 3 to go tonight

Nervy Jahmene still to win-(trivia fact he wears a purity ring)

14/10/2012 at 16:13

Hi all! Think I have just about caught up!

Cyclamen, Borrowed Horses, Bananna plants, IT experts, Newly laying chuck's! The list goes on! But think I am with it!!!!

Geoff! can we gladly say there is no more need of a ladder?

Beck's! Hope you n Jess enjoyed your stroll to the park! (But need to know if Asda arrived n you reluctently said thanks) 

14/10/2012 at 16:15

Devon and Cornwall

But why were you in a playground?

Gosh I thought it was a wedding ring, which confused me Following my correct prediction last week I completely agree with your 3 this week Edging towards Christopher.

14/10/2012 at 16:21

Dean -yes the outside bit is cured-still need to do a bit of ceiling plastering to tidy it up-which is not good- as gravity takes over

Oh no Kate-tv blackout

Just looking at the wild-life - but that mac that Gary recommended was not a good look

14/10/2012 at 16:24

Geoff maybe you could take your apples to the local park?

Dean how is your head after last night?

14/10/2012 at 16:38

If Christopher and Rylan are in the bottom 2 -who is going to clear up the mess?

Twice this week I have heard of a cider making company that takes your surplus apples and then pays you in cider-but they are not local

If only I knew someone who could divert through through Summerset...................

14/10/2012 at 16:39

I escaped early Kate! Whilst nobody was looking!  so fresh n dandy!

Had a potter in the back yard earlier, pot's washed n put away for next year! But promised OH a PJ day! 

and hopefully delivered! 

Did a Surf n turf! with onion rings, garlic mushrooms, home grown sweet corn smothered in garlic butter! She has not complained!  n still in PJ's, So thinking job done! Pity her collegues in the morning!

Just gunna spoil me now!  

14/10/2012 at 16:46

Geoff did you see the photos of Rylan holding James hand? Cheshunt to Cornwall via Southampton and Summerset ouch.

Dean now I fancy turf and surf

14/10/2012 at 16:51

It is called the scenic route

Surf and turf sounds very non-pleb

You don't think that Rylan is- how shall I put it- a lover of musicals?-noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-but he is so butch.

14/10/2012 at 16:58

Rylan loves to dance but James  

I was planning pasta and a tomato sauce but that seems so boring now.

14/10/2012 at 17:00

Morning,all--the rain is truly pelting down--I went mad yesterday and did two loads of laundry, and finished off with a bubble bath!

I love that Gloriosa photo-my experience with one was dismal also--didn't grow for months, so I binned it.

Waiting for a break in the rain so I can rake maple leaves from the drive before they turn to a mushy mess. Have made a big batch of pumpkin muffins--I'll toss some over for you to share!

14/10/2012 at 17:03

Hi  F.Fs

Forgot about the skydive man and turned news on just in time to see him start the ascent. Good luck to him.

14/10/2012 at 17:06

The baloon has started to go up.

14/10/2012 at 17:09

Geoff! Do not not non pleb surf n turf! it is the only way I gain brownies!

Otherwise I have to venture to outside commodities! Which if the girls get a wind of! Cost's me a fortune!!! 

14/10/2012 at 17:11

Hello Inka,

I didn't realise you were short of water. Must be such a relief that it has rained.

14/10/2012 at 17:17

Thanks for balloon alerts. I'd forgotten.

In case anyone has forgotten the link, it's here:

http://www.redbullstratos.com/live/

And the Twitter feed is here:

https://twitter.com/RedBullStratos

Red Bull came 1st and 2nd in Korean Grand Prix - they're on a roll.

14/10/2012 at 17:30
Evening, or is it still afternoon, been for a walk in the park and a visit to the garden cente. oH bought me a large viburnum, but we had to leave all the bees behind. I would have bought a smaller one, but he offered to buy it. Also got a lovely hebe with big purple flowers to replace the one I lost.

Geoff, could sell your apples at a car boot sale or to a local farm shop? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
14/10/2012 at 17:39
pottiepam wrote (see)

Hi  F.Fs

Forgot about the skydive man and turned news on just in time to see him start the ascent. Good luck to him.

Pam, aren't sky divers supposed to go down?

Glyn, careless to lose that hebe! Did it have a collar and a name tag on?

Geoff, an apple just bounced off my head as I was clearing up in the garden - you're not hurling them into neighbouring counties are you?

Inka, I can imagine how glorious that bubble bath must feel.

Dean, can I get you to have a word with my OH? PJ day sounds a triffic idea.

14/10/2012 at 17:47

Yes, Pottiepam, it hasn't rained for over 3 months--my water supply is collected from my various roofs, so each drop used has been carefully carried out to the garden.I do have a dug well that collects surface water for the garden, but it's been dry since July.

Amazing how the garden has perked up in the last 2 days!

FloBear, the bubble bath was bliss! I had candles and wine with it!

14/10/2012 at 17:52

Flo, you're right but he's got to go up before he can come down.

Still can't decide if he's mad or very brave.